Author Topic: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs  (Read 2408 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: G-Unit clowned Game and Fat Joe live On The VMAs
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2005, 08:56:17 PM »
hahhaahahaha when will they all have sex???. pussy ass niggas.all of em is lil bitches man. game, fat ho, 50 rat, niggas is bustas. when they gonna grow nuttz  and prove they aint just talk.which is exactly what they is. if it ain't Compton it aint nuttin 8)
I wonder where Game's from, East LA, no, Long Beach, That ain't it, South Central, no, oh wait he's from Compton. smartass.

i know where game is from bitch. but like Lil E say "you gotta come direct when u come wit Compton".the nigga aint nuttin but a phony gangsta.

I like Eazy but u make him out as this big time gangsta who did drive-by's every weekend. Yeah he use 2 slang but I'm pretty sure that's as far as he went. Get off his dick and making him out as something he wasn't.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2005, 08:58:54 PM »
u could only hear like 3 seconds of what they were saying all i heard was 50 saying fat joes a fat bitch or something like that, then i heard tony yayos retarded voice yelling out fuck boy pussy boy yall are gonna get it but we'll find out what happens tonight suge knight got shot last night i wonder what the hell else is going to happen

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2005, 08:59:58 PM »
hahhaahahaha when will they all have sex???. pussy ass niggas.all of em is lil bitches man. game, fat ho, 50 rat, niggas is bustas. when they gonna grow nuttz  and prove they aint just talk.which is exactly what they is. if it ain't Compton it aint nuttin 8)
I wonder where Game's from, East LA, no, Long Beach, That ain't it, South Central, no, oh wait he's from Compton. smartass.

i know where game is from bitch. but like Lil E say "you gotta come direct when u come wit Compton".the nigga aint nuttin but a phony gangsta.

I like Eazy but u make him out as this big time gangsta who did drive-by's every weekend. Yeah he use 2 slang but I'm pretty sure that's as far as he went. Get off his dick and making him out as something he wasn't.
i hear you on that brotha

rik

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2005, 09:02:14 PM »
Man fuck G-unit they aint shit the only real nigga from there is Buck and  probably Yayo the rest of those cats aint real gangsta cus if they were they wouldnt be on mtv they'll be out on the streets putting in work. Some of thier music is alright but as far as them being gangstas thats bullshit
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 09:03:46 PM by rik »

jmi22

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2005, 09:08:42 PM »
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SSST2OOLH0H91NY2KJ9M7EWR4  thats the video so all of u can manke ur own opinion

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2005, 09:09:16 PM »
I'm in Anaheim and I'm watching it just fine ::)

But thanks anyway Dan Rather

LOL

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2005, 09:12:38 PM »
Fat Joe won coz 50 was obviously mad

rik

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2005, 09:13:26 PM »
that right there is the only reason i watched this bullshit award show

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2005, 09:15:46 PM »

WHAT THE FUCC NIGGA??? I quoted his son u stupid fag. and i never made him out to be nuttin..ol' EAZY-E is self made O.G. and dont u ever get dat twisted homie. i dont know where u from but im from the Eazy-E C-P-T and i remember bein a lil kid and all em niggas wanted to be like him.he was sellin dope nigga owned two houses he had fly ass cars and he was makin people buyin recordz..wit a gun if u didnt know.if u didnt hear it in Compton u didnt hear shit!!! 8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2005, 09:17:31 PM »

WHAT THE FUCC NIGGA??? I quoted his son u stupid fag. and i never made him out to be nuttin..ol' EAZY-E is self made O.G. and dont u ever get dat twisted homie. i dont know where u from but im from the Eazy-E C-P-T and i remember bein a lil kid and all em niggas wanted to be like him.he was sellin dope nigga owned two houses he had fly ass cars and he was makin people buyin recordz..wit a gun if u didnt know.if u didnt hear it in Compton u didnt hear shit!!! 8)
lol you Europeans are funny as hell can't help but to luv ya'll

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2005, 09:20:14 PM »
lol yall behave

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2005, 09:37:08 PM »

That's pretty much what I was saying foo. ;)

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2005, 11:39:51 PM »
god I hate "Fiddy"  :laugh:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2005, 11:48:20 PM »
god I hate "Fiddy"  :laugh:

Yeah I hate him with a passion :bomb: :scarface:

mezziebone

• Lil Geezy