Author Topic: Stat Quo ft Eminem "forever" produced by Dr Dre__scott storch  (Read 729 times)

Jome

Re: Stat Quo ft Eminem "forever" produced by Dr Dre__scott storch
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 06:54:32 AM »
That's why the other person was joking around saying "i always thought that fuck was the max in fakeness"... because we use "fake as fuck", and your Norwegian wanna-be American ass comes up with your own Scandinavian version.  ::)

I set trends, I don't follow them.  :cheers:

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 01:59:46 PM »
i downloaded this months ago its been on my mp3 player since february! its fake its not a dre beat
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 02:02:29 PM »
i downloaded this months ago its been on my mp3 player since february! its fake its not a dre beat
yep too early to be real. Stat will come 1st quarter of 06

hotdamn

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 03:37:33 PM »
That's why the other person was joking around saying "i always thought that fuck was the max in fakeness"... because we use "fake as fuck", and your Norwegian wanna-be American ass comes up with your own Scandinavian version.  ::)

I set trends, I don't follow them.  :cheers:

Yeah, like your "ketchup on pasta is a delicacy in Italy"  ::)

Norwegians who constantly make "Only in America..." references, but wish they were American deserve a  :tosser:

You can delete this post all you want... I'm just gonna keep copying it.  Just because you delete it, doesn't mean you didn't get sonned... but you're all too familiar with that.  :D

Jome

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 03:42:58 PM »
You should get back to post as that 13 year old Nas-groupie, it kinda worked better for you, 300-400 posts in 3-4 days ??
You keep sonning yourself, no need for others to do it.

hotdamn

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 03:48:27 PM »
You should get back to post as that 13 year old Nas-groupie, it kinda worked better for you, 300-400 posts in 3-4 days ??
You keep sonning yourself, no need for others to do it.

I didn't post as anybody... I always make it known it's me... you should know of all people, when I get banned, and you see a new member sonning your ass like the bitch you are, Jamal is back.

I keep sonning myself? LOL is that why you feel the need to delete my posts? You even admitted to me on PMs that I sonned your Norwegian ass.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 04:00:46 PM »
Lies.
Your matching IP's says otherwise, you thought deleting Gayboyant's account a few hours before posting as yourself would do the trick ?

hotdamn

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2005, 04:04:31 PM »
Lies.
Your matching IP's says otherwise, you thought deleting Gayboyant's account a few hours before posting as yourself would do the trick ?

Matching IPs? Instead of accusations, you want to actually show what you're talking about? LOL when have I ever posted pretending to be someone besides the person who always sons your ass... bitch please... you can ask Seer, I always make it known it's me, and often he gets a PM from me stating that it's me... if that really was me, there is no reason for me to hide it... like I give a shit what some Norwegian retard who wishes he was American thinks of me...

Making false accusations won't change the fact that you get sonned to the point where you feel the need to delete posts, or even threads.

Go update the Vault, Seer ain't paying you for nothin'.