Author Topic: The Aristocrats  (Read 242 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
The Aristocrats
« on: August 22, 2005, 03:01:44 PM »
A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

I actually watched all of it...ALL OF IT! My fragile mind has never had so many horrible images stuck in it for an hour. Bob Sagat should be in JAIL!  lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Aristocrats
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 02:56:36 AM »
i heard its good but i guess its not u were right on the other movie red eye was nutz

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 09:39:43 AM »
I really wanna fuckin see this but I don't think any theaters near me are playing it

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 10:55:47 AM »
i heard its good but i guess its not u were right on the other movie red eye was nutz

well...this is funny..a lot of SICK TWISTED HUMOUR...i mean, the shit they say..the shit all these 100 comedians say on camera...they got some real dark problems lol...

.im planning on telling the joke on my girlfriends birthday  ;D...becuase me and her will be the only ones to udnerstand..and that'll give more fire to her friends to hate me even more, which i dont mind :)

Just search up "The Aristocrats joke" on google..and you guys will understand.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 11:03:07 AM »
o k i searched up google and the joke that u started the thread with is the joke where the brother and the sister fuck  ??? :loco:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 09:14:24 PM »
ok I read the highest rated one

http://www.dead-frog.com/aristocrats/joke.php?id=73&listtype=3&PHPSESSID=a8df159a9a866bfb851035efb901a8a1

aand its not funny however I do want to see the film.

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 10:24:07 AM »
ok I read the highest rated one

http://www.dead-frog.com/aristocrats/joke.php?id=73&listtype=3&PHPSESSID=a8df159a9a866bfb851035efb901a8a1

aand its not funny however I do want to see the film.

it's not supposse to be funny really..its really about how sick and twisted can you be with this joke...the punch line is small small small part of the joke

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 11:18:40 AM »
I saw this last night.  There was about 10 people in the whole theater lol.  It was fuckin hilarious.  Bob Saget was dope. 

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 11:42:23 AM »
I saw this last night.  There was about 10 people in the whole theater lol.  It was fuckin hilarious.  Bob Saget was dope. 

tinsel town?

yea..thats how many were there when i saw it....most of them left after 20 minutes...i remember one guy being pissed off cause his girlfriend din;t wanna see it lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
nah I saw it at Silver City Coquitlam.  I wanted to go to Tinseltown cuz I've never seen a movie there.  But the Sliver City in Coquitlam is like 15 minutes from my house.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 03:20:42 PM »
Bob Saget was sick as fuck int hat movie lol. I thought it was great. Good documentary.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2005, 09:39:20 PM »
movie was fuckin crazy..i had a good time watchin it but i got really burnt after it..i tried makin up my own but i failed

p.s. bob saget is the shit

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8