Author Topic: fantasitc 4...  (Read 168 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
fantasitc 4...
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:10:46 PM »
my bad about their being another thread on this and me being like fuck it about lookin for it but i jus checked this shit, and even tho the reviews say its wack, shits kinda standard! no real deep story or anyshit, but the movie was dope! jus entertaining, some may call it dumb n stupid, but i mean at the end of the day, films are made to enjoy for what it is.......if it doesnt, its weak in my opinion........

kinda like war of the worlds.......starts off the hook but then jus goes on standstill for time......

now i aint comparing that to this, but i mean, i enjoyed it i aint frontin!

is their gonna be a sequal!?

shit and jessica alba........dayum, jessica alba, thats all i gotta say

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fantasitc 4...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 04:45:54 PM »
my bad about their being another thread on this and me being like fuck it about lookin for it but i jus checked this shit, and even tho the reviews say its wack, shits kinda standard! no real deep story or anyshit, but the movie was dope! jus entertaining, some may call it dumb n stupid, but i mean at the end of the day, films are made to enjoy for what it is.......if it doesnt, its weak in my opinion........

kinda like war of the worlds.......starts off the hook but then jus goes on standstill for time......

now i aint comparing that to this, but i mean, i enjoyed it i aint frontin!

is their gonna be a sequal!?

shit and jessica alba........dayum, jessica alba, thats all i gotta say

thats the reason i MUST see it

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 07:22:21 PM »
Jessica Alba's the only reason I would see it...... yet I don't wanna waste $$$$...... for me to spend, she better get nekked

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 05:53:43 AM »
dont go see it if u jus wanna look at Jess Alba download pics of her on the net!!!! that way its free!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 06:50:06 AM »
im gonna wait till it commes out on dvd