Author Topic: does anyone here like tony yayo's album?  (Read 531 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
does anyone here like tony yayo's album?
« on: August 30, 2005, 11:25:05 AM »
i havent really listened to it but i remember like a year ago everyone was like damn tony yayo is the best member of gunit blah blah blah but it seems now everyone is bashing his album, is it cause of game vs gunit beef or what?

side note: i saw so seductive song 50 and him did on vma, wtf is that thing he does with his hands? looks retarded

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: does anyone here like tony yayo's album?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 11:29:50 AM »
Yeah I remember all over the internet people were saying Yayo's album was going to be the best G-Unit album and all type of stuff like that.

They disappeared. Hhhhhhhhhmmmmm I wonder why.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 11:39:24 AM by prominent »

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 11:34:12 AM »
once peeps really heard him rhyme they stopped praising him. lmao even most G-Unit fans thinks that Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon is certifeid wack.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 11:45:24 AM »
Most people liked him before 50 Cent/''Get Rich Or Die Tryin'' mania because he used to drop some decent material back then - in the days of the original G-Unit mixtapes.

How things change.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 12:12:35 PM »
i only kept g-shit..the rest is g-shit :D

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 12:17:08 PM »
i think his verse on game's album is sick

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 12:24:58 PM »
i liked some of yayo material before this shitty release, some mixtapes songs and some guest appareances like on bonafide hustler, runnin, my toy soldier, but i guess he cant hold a whole album on his own. and another thing is that 50 hyped this album very much so people will expect the best and the results are none like they hyped up.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 01:29:03 PM »
That Shit Was Wack  8)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 02:06:41 PM »
Most people praised Banks (while bashing 50) when 50 was the only one really gettin attention out of gunit, later on, when Banks got more recognition in the media or whatever, they started saying he's rather weak (before his album dropped) and hopped over on yayo's dick who was in jail at the time, saying he's the real deal in gunit and the only tight member. Shortly before he got out, when the free yayo shirts were worn n shit, they 'realized' how wrong they were (without new material leaking) and started calling him wack too.

For some weird reason people very often feel like givin props to the so called 'underrated', overshadowed dude whether or not he deserves it. It was clear to anyone who doesn't have this problem, that Yayo was never ever gonna release the dope album these people were expecting at the time. I heard cats talking shit like "yayo ripped it again" randomly when a new verse was released and was like WTF.. time seems to be the only thing capable of teaching these fools.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 03:54:43 PM »
yayos album is better then the massacre and lloyd banks album but it aint harder then bucks shit....

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 04:29:02 PM »
That Shit Was Wack  8)
duh

yayos album is better then the massacre and lloyd banks album but it aint harder then bucks shit....
no try again

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 04:33:34 PM »
what the fuck, everybody in G-Unit is a weak rhymer, the only reason they're big is cuz they wear all that bullshit and wiggers and teenage white girls love it....... if I hear another 50 Cent is compared to 2Pac shit I'm gonna cry, I never wanna hear that again
50 Cent is so half-assed it's not funny, 2Pac was full throttle on everything, he wasn't a slacker, 50 Cent is just an image and a catchy hook, I don't think anyone pays attention to what he says at all  :grumpy: :eh:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 04:37:09 PM »
what the fuck, everybody in G-Unit is a weak rhymer, the only reason they're big is cuz they wear all that bullshit and wiggers and teenage white girls love it....... if I hear another 50 Cent is compared to 2Pac shit I'm gonna cry, I never wanna hear that again
50 Cent is so half-assed it's not funny, 2Pac was full throttle on everything, he wasn't a slacker, 50 Cent is just an image and a catchy hook, I don't think anyone pays attention to what he says at all  :grumpy: :eh:
50 cent is just like pac, both were shot, both were either hatted or loved. both are thugs,both had crack heads for moms and both have their own cliques

oh yeah they are both balck

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 04:39:58 PM »
NOPE except live by the gun cause of the beat

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 10:28:53 PM »
50 cent is just like pac, both were shot, both were either hatted or loved. both are thugs,both had crack heads for moms and both have their own cliques

oh yeah they are both balck
I'm talkin about rap-wise..... they are similar in that concept that you mentioned...... but talent-wise, it's disrespectful