Author Topic: does anyone here like tony yayo's album?  (Read 533 times)

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: does anyone here like tony yayo's album?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
yayos album is better then the massacre

That aint sayin' much at all, "The Massacre" was horrible.

And 50 said that "The Massacre" was gonna be better than "GRODT".............. ::)........what the fuck is he puffin on.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 12:14:15 AM »
NO..... and I've never heard it  8)

"baby I'm so curious" that's all I've heard  :laugh:

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 03:51:13 AM »
yayos album is better then the massacre

That aint sayin' much at all, "The Massacre" was horrible.

And 50 said that "The Massacre" was gonna be better than "GRODT".............. ::)........what the fuck is he puffin on.

Nutin 50 dont drink or smoke!!!

i wont b buyin anymore G Unit records i mite by MObb's but not yayo, 50, banks or bucks
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 06:14:30 AM »
^^ yeah no1 who cares about rap is guna lower themselves to get 50, banks, yayo album cos u know its guna be straight trash and aloud of bullshit they be talking about.. I'd probably get Mobb Deeps album when it comes out even though i dislike them being on the gunit artist payroll..  >:(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 06:38:55 AM »
Most people praised Banks (while bashing 50) when 50 was the only one really gettin attention out of gunit, later on, when Banks got more recognition in the media or whatever, they started saying he's rather weak (before his album dropped) and hopped over on yayo's dick who was in jail at the time, saying he's the real deal in gunit and the only tight member. Shortly before he got out, when the free yayo shirts were worn n shit, they 'realized' how wrong they were (without new material leaking) and started calling him wack too.

For some weird reason people very often feel like givin props to the so called 'underrated', overshadowed dude whether or not he deserves it. It was clear to anyone who doesn't have this problem, that Yayo was never ever gonna release the dope album these people were expecting at the time. I heard cats talking shit like "yayo ripped it again" randomly when a new verse was released and was like WTF.. time seems to be the only thing capable of teaching these fools.

true that. Yayo used to be A LITTLE BIT less wack though, but you´re absolutely right

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 11:38:16 AM »
Yayo is as bad as Ja Rule singing

in that "Curious" song he kinda sings some parts in a way  :laugh:

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 05:47:41 AM »
If I had 10 more fingers.ill give it 20 thumbs down..........im HEMPSIDE BITCH 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 06:19:50 AM »
If I had 10 more fingers.ill give it 20 thumbs down..........im HEMPSIDE BITCH 8)
if you had 10 more fingers you would give it 20 thumbs down? shit i guess your hands consists of 5 thumbs on each hand then...........

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 06:49:07 AM »
I used to think Tony Yayo was ok but not as good as the other g unit members. If i were a critic id only give his album 2 stars because all the songs on there were shit and 2 of the beats on the album are listenable maybe. G unit is pretty much falling off now anyway. I remember people used to think the same way with Cassidy and Mike Jones for instance, but look at them now Cassidy released 2 shitty albums already, and people  are annoyed by Mike Jones repeating his name in songs and shit so people are bashing him now. It seems like peple do that to alot of new mc's nowadays.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 08:22:24 AM »
Most people praised Banks (while bashing 50) when 50 was the only one really gettin attention out of gunit, later on, when Banks got more recognition in the media or whatever, they started saying he's rather weak (before his album dropped) and hopped over on yayo's dick who was in jail at the time, saying he's the real deal in gunit and the only tight member. Shortly before he got out, when the free yayo shirts were worn n shit, they 'realized' how wrong they were (without new material leaking) and started calling him wack too.

For some weird reason people very often feel like givin props to the so called 'underrated', overshadowed dude whether or not he deserves it. It was clear to anyone who doesn't have this problem, that Yayo was never ever gonna release the dope album these people were expecting at the time. I heard cats talking shit like "yayo ripped it again" randomly when a new verse was released and was like WTF.. time seems to be the only thing capable of teaching these fools.

naw its just that banks' punchlines went so garbage ("my heart colder than sandwhich meat") and 50 started singin on every song. yayo was still spittin heat. i expected g-unit to actually keep it gangsta with yayo's album, then..."Curious"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
he had some hard ass beats

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2005, 05:53:35 PM »
Just got back from Best Buy.....plenty of Tony Yayo albums just sitting on the shelf. I dont think many people bought em this week. When Game and 50 came out, u couldnt find em in the store. Yayo had the fullest rack. No one even interested in that whack shit.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2005, 10:13:20 PM »
if you had 10 more fingers you would give it 20 thumbs down? shit i guess your hands consists of 5 thumbs on each hand then...........

LMAO

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2005, 02:15:32 AM »
Just got back from Best Buy.....plenty of Tony Yayo albums just sitting on the shelf. I dont think many people bought em this week. When Game and 50 came out, u couldnt find em in the store. Yayo had the fullest rack. No one even interested in that whack shit.

:eh:

TONY YAYO SUCKS!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 02:18:04 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2005, 02:38:34 AM »
I havent heard a single cat bump it in his car. Usually G-Unit gets mad play in rides.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE