Author Topic: why does everyone hate me?  (Read 984 times)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
Re: why does everyone hate me?
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2005, 02:29:23 PM »
LOL you know how i seem from an internet message board..........?
get a life

Ok, you're telling him to get a life when you're asking acceptance from a bunch of people who you will never come in cintact with?

Got any lumps in them breasts yet?

LOL... I just read ur other thread about that guy who pimped u and u said u lost ur viginity 2 him
I was just curious as to why people here would call me a whore.
Do any of you KNOW anyone i've fucked? TALK to anyone i've fucked? have PICTURES of anyone I fucked?
Do I brodcast my sex life on here?
I WRONGLY brodcast a problem I was having in my love life, but I don't recall a mention of sex on that particular thread. So why don't you all enlighten me as to why I am a whore.
:)

So u did mention sex... u got fucked by him dumb bitch

Caution2006

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2005, 02:30:22 PM »
get a life

Ok, you're telling him to get a life when you're asking acceptance from a bunch of people who you will never come in cintact with?

LMFAO i dont no about that but i no she has a loaf of bread waitin to pop out

LOL!

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2005, 02:33:40 PM »
get a life

LMFAO i dont no about that but i no she has a loaf of bread waitin to pop out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2005, 03:26:17 PM »
oi u fucking moron do u think breast cancer is a joke? do you actually know anyone whos had cancer and DIED? shit like that just isn't funny cos i dont think anyone on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD is worth wishing fuckin death upon. grow the fuck up.

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2005, 03:27:43 PM »
U fucking PEA HEAD........seriously u look like u live in a pod. Now u don't know me and I just came on here to pass time and chill not to beef with anyone. GROW UP.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2005, 03:31:47 PM »
Cos for all you fuck tards know I could very well be a 19 year old virgin. And maybe I am.

are you fuck!!!   LMFAO

he took away your innocence!!!  admit it!!  he took you for a one-way trip up candy mountain...
NO MORE WAR

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2005, 03:33:31 PM »
Yes he did AND IT WAS DAMN GOOD TOO!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2005, 03:35:59 PM »
oi u fucking moron do u think breast cancer is a joke? do you actually know anyone whos had cancer and DIED? shit like that just isn't funny cos i dont think anyone on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD is worth wishing fuckin death upon. grow the fuck up.

It's only funny if you got it. You're sad. Let some guy get you pregnant so tha you actually have a purpose in the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2005, 03:37:42 PM »
lol who the hell are you to judge me? cos i happened to *wrongly* post something that i was feelin pretty badly about? yes i was stupid and yes i was wrong but the point is that i was in a lot of pain when i post that and i know i was wrong to expect smypathy for being as i said, wrong and stupid but if you've got nothin nice to say just dont say anything yeah? the thread was locked up and its over so why dont you just get back to your pod now?!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2005, 03:37:48 PM »

It's only funny if you got it. You're sad. Let some guy get you pregnant so tha you actually have a purpose in the world.

LMFAO  ;D
NO MORE WAR

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2005, 04:20:10 PM »

LMFAO  ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2005, 04:40:51 PM »

LMFAO  ;D

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2005, 04:58:07 PM »
So cancers funny huh? What would u say if u woke up one day and ur precious g/f had breast cancer? would it be funny then? or how about ur mommy. think before you talk shit.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2005, 05:00:28 PM »
So cancers funny huh? What would u say if u woke up one day and ur precious g/f had breast cancer? would it be funny then? or how about ur mommy. think before you talk shit.
ya it wood suck but they dont so im not worried

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2005, 06:35:54 PM »

No, but it would be pretty funny if you got it, bitch.