Author Topic: The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........  (Read 1874 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2005, 09:01:36 PM »
hating ppl for looting isnt racist, he just always pulls the race card which ppl dislike.

Read the title of the thread  "The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........" he's singling out one race . If that ain't racist I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 09:03:08 PM by BizzyR.I.P. »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2005, 09:07:15 PM »
hating ppl for looting isnt racist, he just always pulls the race card which ppl dislike.

Read the title of the thread  "The Blacks are looting down in New Orleans........" he's singling out one race . If that ain't racist I don't know what is.

thank you someone can actually read

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2005, 10:38:09 PM »
man its like San Andreas down there the latest thing they took up is carjackings

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2005, 11:17:04 PM »
I believe anyone who steals things beyond the basic needs are bad.
Why do people need video games when they don't have electricity?  I find that funny though.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hotdamn

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2005, 11:17:56 PM »
Yall kids are the REAL Big Easy. 

Your cousins were fucked by your uncles.

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2005, 12:08:28 AM »
1. You are Ukrainian. It's in your blood. That's where the racism comes from.

How can I be Ukranian???? I wasn't born there, I have never even been there. I don't speak their language, I don't know anything about their culture. I am 100% Amercan you idiot.

1. Your heritage = Ukrainian.

2. Your English isn't so great, so don't bring language into this.

3. Culture in America = Cultures of the rest of the world in a melting pot.

4. You're not American. True Americans aren't bigots, or are they? If real Americans are bigots/scoundrels/racists... then you're a true American... otherwise, you are just what your ancestors were... Ukrainian.

Youre an idiot. The culture of America isn't based upon the whole world. We are a WESTERN nation built upon WESTERN civiliization. Africa, Asian, indegenuous cultures are all inferior.

Ban this piece of shit right now, i can't believe this fuckin cockaroach is still postin

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2005, 01:29:09 AM »

How can I be Ukranian???? I wasn't born there, I have never even been there. I don't speak their language, I don't know anything about their culture. I am 100% Amercan you idiot.

4. You're not American. True Americans aren't bigots, or are they? If real Americans are bigots/scoundrels/racists... then you're a true American... otherwise, you are just what your ancestors were... Ukrainian.

Youre an idiot. The culture of America isn't based upon the whole world. We are a WESTERN nation built upon WESTERN civiliization. Africa, Asian, indegenuous cultures are all inferior.

Asia is so inferior to us that they make most electronic devices we use ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2005, 07:49:27 AM »

I didnt say that singling out part wasnt racist. I just said hating on ppl for doing stuff like this isnt racist. And to the other clown, I can read, but you can't since my comment was 100% right, just because I dont insult C-Walker doesnt mean I don't know what's up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2005, 08:10:15 AM »

lol wow. you actually said that? you're the exact opposite of infinite.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2005, 02:54:05 PM »
Just saw the news; they showed 1 mexican getting arrested, and dozens and dozens of black people breaking into the stores and carrying shit off. 

You shouldn't have posted this, Trauma. The idiots on this board will get more angry at you than the actual looters themselves. They are so brainwashed by political correctness that merely mentioning the race of the looters drives them insane. Stating facts like the looters are black or that western culture is superior to other cultures is a no no.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2005, 02:55:43 PM »

Ban this piece of shit right now, i can't believe this fuckin cockaroach is still postin

Ban me for what? Go away moron....

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2005, 02:57:59 PM »

STOP PRESS! they showed a white looter on UK tv :D
and she said.. the police said she could take what supplies she needed to survive!

however.. this was in a  grocery store...

other than that they did show cops threatening people of colour comin outta footlocker with a gang of shit

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2005, 02:59:50 PM »

and she said.. the police said she could take what supplies she needed to survive!

other than that they did show cops threatening people of colour comin outta footlocker with a gang of shit

You racist piece of shit!!! Somebody ban Overseer NOW!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2005, 03:04:57 PM »

The hell with her.  Stealing is stealing.  She knew a storm was coming and this could happen, she should have prepared in advance and purchased enough food for a while.

btw, I've seen a couple of reports about the looting and they've only showed black people.

hotdamn

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2005, 03:07:21 PM »

You racist piece of shit!!! Somebody ban Overseer NOW!

You said ALL the looters were black. Seer just stated that your statement was false. Your racist beliefs led you to only see what you want to see, and only focus on the looting of the non-whites. That's the difference here. If you want to live in my country, you better adapt and learn about our ideals... if you can't do that, go back to the Ukraine. :oi: