Author Topic: That's Steeped....... (For Canadains only)  (Read 96 times)

Suga Foot

That's Steeped....... (For Canadains only)
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:46:40 PM »
has anyone else started sayin this?  I say it around people and they get soooo pissed off lol.  I was with my friend today and we saw a ferarri, he's like "look at that!", and I'm like "that's steeped" lol.  Try it with your friends and family.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: That's Steeped....... (For Canadains only)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 07:54:18 PM »
LOL, I hate that commercial. Girls seem to like it though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

UAK

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 08:09:47 PM »
Man you Canadians are setting trends  ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 08:17:04 PM »
has anyone else started sayin this?  I say it around people and they get soooo pissed off lol.  I was with my friend today and we saw a ferarri, he's like "look at that!", and I'm like "that's steeped" lol.  Try it with your friends and family.

hahha..yea i do that now :D

But my little brother pisses me off now with that other syaing "Ranch"...i'll be argueing with his ass and he'll just say "Ranch" out of no where lol

Damn Ranch tooth  >:(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 09:18:28 PM »
those commercials are so annoying speacially that radio one where teh mom trys to act black   >:( "its steeped" "fo shizzle" "this teas crunked" and many more

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 09:27:43 PM »
those commercials are so annoying speacially that radio one where teh mom trys to act black   >:( "its steeped" "fo shizzle" "this teas crunked" and many more

LOL I never heard one where they say that but I'd like to!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »
tim hortons has steeped tea

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 03:58:06 AM »
lol we were joking about this the other day and yeah, its been said a few times around here  ;D