Author Topic: Repent America: Hurricane Katrina = Gay People's fault  (Read 252 times)

hotdamn

Repent America: Hurricane Katrina = Gay People's fault
« on: September 01, 2005, 08:30:47 PM »
Repent America says that God "destroyed" New Orleans because of Southern Decadence, the gay festival that was to have taken place in the city over the Labor Day weekend.

"Southern Decadence" has a history of filling the French Quarters section of the city with drunken homosexuals engaging in sex acts in the public streets and bars" Repent America director Michael Marcavage said in a statement Wednesday.

"Although the loss of lives is deeply saddening, this act of God destroyed a wicked city." Marcavage said. "From 'Girls Gone Wild' to 'Southern Decadence', New Orleans was a city that had its doors wide open to the public celebration of sin. May it never be the same."

"Let us pray for those ravaged by this disaster. However, we must not forget that the citizens of New Orleans tolerated and welcomed the wickedness in their city for so long," Marcavage said.

"May this act of God cause us all to think about what we tolerate in our city limits, and bring us trembling before the throne of Almighty God," Marcavage concluded.

--------------------------

LOLLL... the CWalkers and Traumas of the country crack me up

UAK

Re: Repent America: Hurricane Katrina = Gay People's fault
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 08:52:54 PM »
The French Quarter hasn't been affected  :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 08:54:16 PM »
I can't take ppl who argue like "God did that because..." serious for shit.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 09:55:36 PM by 7even the Opinion Maker »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 09:53:15 PM »
Haha. I wonder if they're being serious!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

hotdamn

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 10:00:16 PM »
Haha. I wonder if they're being serious!

Yeah man... Repent America = crazy right-wing Christian group full of people like Trauma and CWalker... they're nuts

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 12:24:47 AM »
Farrakhan: God punishing U.S. for Iraq with storm
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/nation/12530586.htm

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 01:56:21 AM »
 blaming it on god psstt  and oh yea its raining in vancouver i hope god's not angry at us fo something   ::)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 06:18:18 AM »
this is funny lol  :D ;D

BJV

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 06:55:56 AM »
The current US government fucking up the environment and even reverse engineering some of the steps Clinton had taken to protect the environment -> global warming -> warmer water -> ALOT OF DAMN HURRICANES

I don't believe in god but I do believe in nature, and it will kill us for what we did to it. The Process has begun 8)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 07:20:54 AM »
Farrakhan: God punishing U.S. for Iraq with storm
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/nation/12530586.htm

Don't try and play down the size of the wacko religious right with bullshit like this.  It would be convenient if you could say "oh look a crazy religious guy on the left too... see both sides are equal" but the left didn't elect and choose to worship a religious zealot as their president. 

Bush went to wackos like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson in the past for counselling.  Bill Clinton didn't go see Louis Farakhan to help him get over his alcoholism.  Bush and Frist came out just last week in support of teaching Intelligent Design in public schools. 

Stop lying to yourself.  There are plenty of wackos on the left no doubt, but right now the Right is the side that is fucking up America and making up excuses all day.  If you actually valued your citizenship you'd get your head out of your ass and come to terms with reality, but apparently being a partisan bigot and blindly defending a party that doesn't even know who the fuck you are is more important.

Woodrow

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 01:04:13 PM »
The current US government fucking up the environment and even reverse engineering some of the steps Clinton had taken to protect the environment -> global warming -> warmer water -> ALOT OF DAMN HURRICANES

I don't believe in god but I do believe in nature, and it will kill us for what we did to it. The Process has begun 8)

he's right, nature will whipe us out someday because we don't take good care of it, well hell we all die who cares. world is fucked up already anyways

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 01:21:47 PM »
Pat Robertson is a douchebag.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2005, 10:05:48 AM »
LOLLL... the CWalkers and Traumas of the country crack me up

LMAO thats a funny line right there just cuz of the fact that a piece of shit like c walker who envies white America named himself after something black gangsters in california do. he should just rename himself to "ukrainedouchebag"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2005, 10:36:02 AM »
fucking fags.