Author Topic: The 20 greatest westcoast allbums ver.  (Read 607 times)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
Re: The 20 greatest westcoast allbums ver.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 07:02:26 AM »
well if u like quiks "party sound" its def. safe + sound and not quik is the name.
all of his cds dope but i like safe + sound the best.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 05:59:23 PM »
1. DR.DRE = THE CHRONIC

2. N.W.A = NIGGAZ4LIFE

3. SNOOP DOGG = DOGGYSTYLE

4. 2 PAC = ALL EYEZ ON ME

5. ICE CUBE = DEATH CERTIFICATE

6. MC EIHT = WE COME STRAPPED

7. DJ QUIK = QUIK IS THE NAME

8. TOO SHORT = BORN TO MACK

9. N.W.A = STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

10. THE D.O.C = NOBODY DOES IT BETTER

11. WESTSIDE CONNECTION = BOW DOWN

12. THE DOGG POUND = DOGG FOOD

13. MACK 10 = MACK 10

14. COMPTONS MOST WANTED = MUSIC II DRIVEBY

15. 2 PAC = ME AGAINST THE WORLD

16. SPICE 1 = AMERIKKKAZ NIGHTMARE

17. E-40 = IN A MAJOR WAY

18. ICE CUBE = AMERIKKA'Z MOST WANTED

19. MC EIHT = DEATH THREATZ

20. DJ QUIK = RHTYM-LISM

PROBALLY LEFT A COUPLE OUT BUT THATS THE REAL LIST MY NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
respectable list. 8)

westside159

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2005, 12:59:43 AM »
i left maybe two albums off tht definately should be on there

1. warren g = regulate g funk era
2. dr. dre = chronic 2001

and maybe = eazy e = eazy duz it

other album's = jayo felony = take a ride , jayo felony = whatcha gonna do , brotha lynch hung = season of da siccness  , spice 1 = 187 he wrote  , celly cel = killa kali  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2005, 01:04:19 AM »
first of all safe & sound was not all that great and definately not better than quik is the name or rhythm-lism and a lot of albums are deserve to be on the top 20 more than safe & sound sorry to say !!!!

and s.c.c being better than niggaz4life what the fuck are yousmoking dude for real !!! stop it

niggaz4life is n.w.a at its best !!!!!!!!!!!!111

Safe+Sound is better than Rytham-a-lism & Quik Is The Name. How can you say it was not all that great. Dollaz + Sense,   Get At Me, Something For Tha Mood, etc. I like Niggaz4Life more than S.O.C. but its still not better. And Chronic 2001 is overrated as hell. I wouldn't put it above the 3 Quik albums, The 7 Day Theory, and Soul On Ice. But S.O.C. is the most influenial album on the west.
this guy need to slap himself if your gonna say safe & sound was better than quik is the name ???::) ::)

nigga you ask any real hip hop fan or any rapper and they will tell you quik is the name is quiks biggest album period ! and dollaz & sense is not even in the same league what are you thinkin for real though ?????

i only liked maybe  5 songs on that whole album and it had at least 15 songs !!!!!!!!

i dont want to eat it ""
dollaz & sense
summer breeze
safe & sound
dig you out

and thats the only songs that were worth libumping the others were average shit  and thats the real !!!!!!!!!!

Ask Quik fans and most will say Safe+Sound.

westside159

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2005, 01:08:41 AM »
ask quik fans under 21 you mean  ::) ::) ::)

ask fans who have been around when you were shittin in your dipers , and proffesional music critics , and dj quik himself and they will say = quik is the name !!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2005, 01:14:27 AM »
ask quik fans under 21 you mean  ::) ::) ::)

ask fans who have been around when you were shittin in your dipers , and proffesional music critics , and dj quik himself and they will say = quik is the name !!!!!!!

This coming from someone who says Niggaz4Life is better than S.O.C. Also coming from someone who rates music on how gangsta someone is  ::) What does age have to do with it. I've been listening to Quik since I was like 6-7 so it's been like 10-11 years that I've been listening to Quik.

westside159

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2005, 01:25:27 AM »
are you retarted lil dude  ::)  im not trying to be funny but the shit your saying is making me laugh right now !! 

what the fuck is S.O.C  ??? ???

and what ever your talking about its not better than n.w.a's  classic niggaz4life i grew up on that album that was the hardest westcoast album ever lil homie !!

niggaz4life = always into something , i'd rather fuck you , niggaz4life , appetite 4 destruction , and thew whole fuckin album was dope so how you gonna compare something to the greats when eazy e , dr.dre , mc ren , dj yella and them were at thier best nigga your fuckin crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2005, 01:42:41 AM »
are you retarted lil dude  ::)  im not trying to be funny but the shit your saying is making me laugh right now !! 

what the fuck is S.O.C  ??? ???

and what ever your talking about its not better than n.w.a's  classic niggaz4life i grew up on that album that was the hardest westcoast album ever lil homie !!

niggaz4life = always into something , i'd rather fuck you , niggaz4life , appetite 4 destruction , and thew whole fuckin album was dope so how you gonna compare something to the greats when eazy e , dr.dre , mc ren , dj yella and them were at thier best nigga your fuckin crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

SOC=Straight Outta Compton. And whats funny is you can't get the fuck off of Eiht's dick. Man all you got to do is stand up. :nahnah:

G funker

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2005, 01:51:52 AM »
S.O.C. ~is Straight outta Compton , and them because you grown up with niggaz4life it´s not better than straight outta Compton to proof:

Top songs of both albums:

Straight outta Compton              Niggaz for life
1.Straight outta Compton             Alwayz in to something
2.Fuck the police                         Real Niggaz
3.Gansta Gansta                          Appetie for destruction
4.Express yourself                        I´d rather fuck you
5.Dopeman (remix)                      One less bitch

And also niggaz 4 life didn´t have Ice Cube on it the most lyrical member. Real niggaz don´t die ,niggaz  4 life,real niggaz. I think thats too much.

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »
suga free's first album was tight but it is not on the top 20 becuase it didnt have a big impact like those albums i posted !!!!

but that first suga free album was the shit why you bullshittin and a few others were bumpin fa sho classic suga free album !!!!!!

didnt peep his last album though i listened to a couple songs but it didnt song like his first !!!!!!!!!
true..

westside159

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2005, 02:45:59 AM »
S.O.C. ~is Straight outta Compton , and them because you grown up with niggaz4life it´s not better than straight outta Compton to proof:

Top songs of both albums:

Straight outta Compton              Niggaz for life
1.Straight outta Compton             Alwayz in to something
2.Fuck the police                         Real Niggaz
3.Gansta Gansta                          Appetie for destruction
4.Express yourself                        I´d rather fuck you
5.Dopeman (remix)                      One less bitch

NIGGAZ4LIFE IS N.W.A'S LAST ALBUM AND THERE CLASSIC COMPLETE ALBUM THAT ALBUM WAS THE SHIT YOU CAN SAY STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTONS BETTER ALL YOU WANT BUT IT'S NOT THE TRUTH N.W.A'S CLASSIC WILL ALWAYS BE NIGGAZ4LIFE BECUZ THAT WAS DR.DRE AT HIS BEST AND MC REN WAS THE TIGHTEST RAPPER BACK THEN AND EAZY E WAS THE MAN WITH THE CRAZY LYRICS AND FUNNY SKITS TRUE CLASSIC DONT SLEEP BUDDY !!!!!!

And also niggaz 4 life didn´t have Ice Cube on it the most lyrical member. Real niggaz don´t die ,niggaz  4 life,real niggaz. I think thats too much.

djlocskeet

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2005, 10:33:38 AM »
Compton's Most Wanted-It's a Compton Thang
DJ Quick-1988 Demo tapes
K-Dee-Ass, gas or cash
Penthouse Players Clique-paid the cost
The Click-Down and Dirty/E-40-Federal/In a Major Way
N.o.t.s-True Blue Vol 1-2
Too Short-Born 2 Mack
Dre-The Chronic
Ice Cube-Death Certificate
Eazy E-Eazy Duz It
Compton's Most Wanted-Music to Driveby
King T-Trifflin Album
C-Bo-Tales from the Crypt
Killa Tay-Snake Eyes
Bloods&Crips-Bangin on Wax
2-Pac-All Eyes on Me
Snoop Dog-Doggystyle
NWA-Straight Outta Compton
Doc-No One Can Do it Better
NWA-EFIL4ZAGGIN 8)

djlocskeet

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2005, 10:35:46 AM »
^CMW-We Come Strapped
Above The Law-Livin Like Hustlers/Black Mafia Life
Celly Cell-Heat 4 Yo Azz

djlocskeet

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2005, 10:44:06 AM »
Kokane-Funk Upon a Rhyme
CMW-Straight Check em

westside159

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »
CMW - STRAIGHT CHECK'N EM IS MY FAVORITE CMW ALBUM I LOVE THAT ALBUM IT HAS THAT OLD SCHOOL WESTCOAST VIBE AT ITS BEST !!!!!!  GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE