Author Topic: West Coast Papi Chulo Tour  (Read 303 times)

S.G.V.

West Coast Papi Chulo Tour
« on: May 05, 2002, 12:10:13 PM »
on May 11 2002 The West Coast Papi Chulo Tour is going to hit Whittier, Cali......though the name isnt to inviting to guys....its gonna be a hot show.....Lil Blacky reppin the I.E. will be live on stage, hes known for his songs "lowrider Girl" and a remake of "Black Superman" called "Super Baller" which was produced by ODM of Lighter Shade of Brown....Triple C from the Central Coast will be on stage also....straight outta the S.G.V. Mr Capone-e will be there also, hes known for his remake of "Nuthin But A G Thang" called "Southside Thang" which was produced by and featured ODM of Lighter Shade of Brown.....headling is the Prince of Latin Rap(Frost is the King)....Lil Rob....reppin that S-A-N D-I-E-G-O....also performing will be new comers Monteloco, Mr Vic, Akwid and Rican.....promises to be a real hot show....finally the latinos have an outlet in rap.....it will be held at Skateland Whittier...the address is 12520 E Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA....sure these foos are cholos....but fuck it there will be grips of broads there!!!....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big_Loco_FME

Re: West Coast Papi Chulo Tour
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2002, 03:41:25 PM »
Ay dogg if you want to peep some new Latin rap, check out Contraversy. You can peep clips from their new album at www.FMEMusic.com
Shit is bangin, its not on that cholo shit either, just real ass west coast music.

oh yea, Flawless is reppin the SGV too

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 03:52:19 PM »
Mr Vic

thats mah homeboy right there^^^ reppin tha Kounty Of "Oto tha fullest

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2002, 03:54:09 PM »
Ay dogg if you want to peep some new Latin rap, check out Contraversy. You can peep clips from their new album at www.FMEMusic.com
Shit is bangin, its not on that cholo shit either, just real ass west coast music.

oh yea, Flawless is reppin the SGV too

flawless is tight...where in the sgv is he from...and these contraversy guys...are they like psycho realm????

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2002, 04:03:03 PM »

flawless is tight...where in the sgv is he from...and these contraversy guys...are they like psycho realm????

Naw they're not like Psycho Realm at all. It's hard to classify them. They got songs for all occasions y'know. I mean their album covers everything from religion, dying, and struggles of life to barbecues, partying and bitches. To be honest they're unlike any other Latin rappers out right now.

Oh yea, Flawless reps Pasadena and Monrovia.

Real_G

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2002, 04:18:24 PM »
i love that song with Kam- Get props

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2002, 04:31:36 PM »

Thanks a lot dogg. That's actually the joint-first single (along with Hey Momi). Hopefully the radio can get behind it and make it one of the anthems for this summer

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2002, 06:08:29 PM »

yea i liked that shit too...i peeped there website shit is pretty tight..i had heard the name contraversy a couple times but i never heard them..i like the song flawess got with roscoe kurupt and gonzoe...shit is tight...ive had that for a bit now....but hey big loco are u down with these foos or something?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2002, 07:17:30 PM »
Great to see ODM still in the game. He used to be my favorite member of LSOB. Riverside/I.E. reppin. His radio show is the only show worth listening too at 99.1. Too bad I ain't home... my cousin who is cool with him... said that Frost used to hate on LSOB... and now calls ODM 'cause he wants his shit played on air. ODM is dropping new rappers, gots his show, and others are catching the Vapors...LOL... that's my dogg.

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2002, 06:08:27 AM »

but hey big loco are u down with these foos or something?

yea dogg I work for the label. i do promotions mainly, but im also the road manager and i do a bunch of other shit to help out.

Thanks for peepin the site, glad you were feelin it. If you like the clips be sure to cop that album. you can buy it at the Wherehouse stores, online stores, or at the site.

I kinda turned this into a Contraversy thread huh? lol

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2002, 01:23:37 PM »
You should check out the Poco's Pero Locos Soundtrack. That Shit rocks man. The beatz are off the hook, really...sooo dope..at least give em a check. And that new Frost album is bangin too. Anyone on this board bought the Still Up In This Shit CD? Post some comments, ill post my review later. It has some nice tracks, make sure you get that too. Peace
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2002, 03:54:49 PM »
Great to see ODM still in the game. He used to be my favorite member of LSOB. Riverside/I.E. reppin. His radio show is the only show worth listening too at 99.1. Too bad I ain't home... my cousin who is cool with him... said that Frost used to hate on LSOB... and now calls ODM 'cause he wants his shit played on air. ODM is dropping new rappers, gots his show, and others are catching the Vapors...LOL... that's my dogg.

shit odm is deep into the latin rap shit....hes one of the main producers....him and fingazz...but frost and odm beefed over some l.a. i.e. shit or so ive heard...but theyre cool now....odm kicks it at the g-spot with frost, slow pain and them....and his show is tight....and is tight as fuck live...i decided to go to a 99.1 show once cuz kurupt was supposed to be there (though he didnt show up, bastard!!) lsob did a little set...plus the bitches were looking bomb as fuck and throwing thongs when sisqo came out...aaaaah memories!!!

yea dogg I work for the label. i do promotions mainly, but im also the road manager and i do a bunch of other shit to help out.

Thanks for peepin the site, glad you were feelin it. If you like the clips be sure to cop that album. you can buy it at the Wherehouse stores, online stores, or at the site.

I kinda turned this into a Contraversy thread huh? lol

thats tight.....ill try to get money together and buy it one day...yea it kinda went to a contraversy thread but it doesnt matter...i got my point out....
You should check out the Poco's Pero Locos Soundtrack. That Shit rocks man. The beatz are off the hook, really...sooo dope..at least give em a check. And that new Frost album is bangin too. Anyone on this board bought the Still Up In This Shit CD? Post some comments, ill post my review later. It has some nice tracks, make sure you get that too. Peace

Pocos Pero Locos has to be the funniest radio show ive ever heard.....cholos and cholas calling up and shit.....lol....funniest shit ive heard.....yea ay i wanna dedicate this to my homie sniper, keep it trucha carnal....lol...shit like that....or...i wanna send this out to my chulo joker, i love u papi....lol....fucking cholas....i heard that cd is tight ill pick it up one day

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2002, 03:55:13 PM »
ITS GONNA BE IN WHITTIER,SKATELAND OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THEY BETTER HAVE ALOT OF SECURITY CAUSE THE LAST TIME THEY HAD A SHOW SOMEBODY GOT KILLED.

S.G.V.

ewRe: West Coast Papi Chulo Tour
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2002, 10:47:31 AM »
ITS GONNA BE IN WHITTIER,SKATELAND OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THEY BETTER HAVE ALOT OF SECURITY CAUSE THE LAST TIME THEY HAD A SHOW SOMEBODY GOT KILLED.

they said theyre gonna have a lot of security....no gang attire will be allowed...no flannels, jerseys, hats...so i guess people wont look like gangsters...but the gangsters that dont get in will be pissed...to paraphrase what chris rock said...if u go to a club with metal detectors, sure u know ur safe inside, but the people outside who couldnt get in are mad as hell....all the gangsters that dont get into this shit will probably dump....hell theyre probably trying to blast the people on stage...lol...oh well.....