Author Topic: FUKK PETEY PABLO THAT PUNK ASS WANNEBE  (Read 663 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUKK PETEY PABLO THAT PUNK ASS WANNEBE
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2005, 09:28:12 AM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2005, 09:56:42 AM »
im fuckin hungry
stupid class wont end :'(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2005, 12:07:24 PM »
i fuckin hate it man my i have college from 7 25 to 9 everyday for 5 weeks im tired of gettin up at 6 in the mornign cuz i usually go to sleep at 1 in the morning

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2005, 12:38:15 PM »
italian-style pizza with hot salami on it (and cheese & tomato of course)...some put little fish on it, but usually you donīt (named after Calabria, state on the southern tip of Italy)
sounds yummy

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2005, 03:18:59 PM »
^^ i donīt think you got the point

italian-style pizza with hot salami on it (and cheese & tomato of course)...some put little fish on it, but usually you donīt (named after Calabria, state on the southern tip of Italy)
sounds yummy

it is, believe me :)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2005, 04:24:45 PM »
Shit I Have 2 Do My Homework  :-\

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2005, 08:11:41 PM »
i fuckin hate it man my i have college from 7 25 to 9 everyday for 5 weeks im tired of gettin up at 6 in the mornign cuz i usually go to sleep at 1 in the morning

my classes are all in middle of the day, so friggin GAY
im gonna go early 2mor and try switchin my schedule lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2005, 08:15:55 PM »
They were selling mountain dew really cheap at the store so i bought alot to stock up.  However upon finishing off half of my MD stock, i become sick of drinking the same pop. So now i have no real urge to finish off the rest.

Its 11:19 in the pm, and i just got off work.  I havent eaten all day. You guys are making me real hungry, so i'm going to go get something, but i dont know what im in the mood for.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2005, 10:51:47 PM »
They were selling mountain dew really cheap at the store so i bought alot to stock up.  However upon finishing off half of my MD stock, i become sick of drinking the same pop. So now i have no real urge to finish off the rest.

Its 11:19 in the pm, and i just got off work.  I havent eaten all day. You guys are making me real hungry, so i'm going to go get something, but i dont know what im in the mood for.

Yeah, I just bought a six pack of coke..quite cheap actually, and I think I will go eat something, any reccomendations?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
sonic. open 24hrs  :laugh:

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2005, 12:46:11 AM »
Its now 3:50 AM........... i cannot sleep. I didnt end up getting anything. I smoked a cigarette, and lost my appetite. However now its back, and im starving. If i wait 10 more minutes mcdonalds breakfast will be available.  :)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2005, 12:58:40 AM »
i better have something to eat before i go to work or else i'll be starving til i get my lunch break at 4pm

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2005, 05:32:30 AM »
Its now 3:50 AM........... i cannot sleep. I didnt end up getting anything. I smoked a cigarette, and lost my appetite. However now its back, and im starving. If i wait 10 more minutes mcdonalds breakfast will be available.  :)

lol, but not eating anything for an entire day REALLY sucks...me, on the other hand, Iīm not hungry today, Iīve got a little cold and Iīm going out with friends of whom I know every single one is gonna end up really plastered...and I donīt even feel like alcohol :'(

Itīs 2.30 pm

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2005, 10:18:56 AM »
its 10:20am right now and im fuckin starvin i just came from skool so im thinkin of wat to eat im probably ganna make some eggs and pilsbury biscuits and maybe some other shit but im alil tired to get off the chaiir at the moment

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2005, 11:10:10 AM »
Picked up my paycheck, and cashed it. I'm thinking about doing nothing till i have to go to work at 8pm. in a lazy mood.