Author Topic: Freeserve for #WCC?  (Read 194 times)

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
Freeserve for #WCC?
« on: May 05, 2002, 11:55:44 AM »
i was thinking of giving back and maybe, if ok'd, putting an xdcc up on the wcc channel on irc? (i don't have an ftp)

i'm out all day so it isn't a problem leaving it on when im out.
so im just wondering if there's any problem/objections to this?
and if not maybe some of u have some requests. new/old/rare singles, new, pre, classic albums, any genre, and i'll see what i can do. i'm only on cable but its better than nothing.

If this gets clearance i'd probably start it tomorrow, im uk time so it'd go up about 8:30am GMT tomorrow for a trial.

objections or requests?

...and maybe others will add an xdcc themselves??
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

Hittman

Re: Xdcc for #WCC?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2002, 11:59:03 AM »
Overseer Use To Have His, And There Wasnt Any Problems. I'm Pretty Sure It Will Be Fine. It'd Be Dope Aswell Stu-22.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

stu-22

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 12:03:36 PM »
cool
and i should correct myself i mean a freeserve not an xdcc
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2002, 12:21:38 PM »
'do whut u like'  ;D

stu-22

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2002, 12:28:14 PM »
excellent well i'll stick it on tomorrow 8:30am