Author Topic: Christians and Jews here at the forum, are you willing to agree to this...  (Read 333 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Christians and Jews here at the forum, are you willing to agree to this...
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 03:27:57 AM »
Turn away if you wish (there is no compulsion in religion)... but I do bear witness that I am a submitter to God.
And i submit to smokeing good weed every day! ;)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 04:17:40 AM »
I think religion has its place in maintaining a civil, humane society, although there are extremists in any group of people. I myself am more of an existentialist and can't seriously take any man's word or writting as that of 'God'. If you paint urself into a picture you are only confining yourself and restricting your freedom...and freedom is something which we have all recieved from birth. 8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 07:22:43 AM »
Muslims, Christians and Jews all believe in the same God ultimately. None of those religions is "best" or "worst".

Thats true. In the end it all comes down to the same thing. Only some people give it a other name.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 07:53:09 AM »
Message addressing the Christians and Jews...

3:64 (Noble Qu'ran)
"Ohh People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but God, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides God."

...do you turn away from this?

There you go again. Trying to trick people into thinking they are believing in the wrong thing. You have submitted yourself to no God, but to your own ignorance and pride. You have managed to turn your life around based on your "submission" and refuse to accept that faith and fact are two completely different entities, so you take it upon yourself to prove what you cannot prove to those you disagree with. Your pride and arrogance is sinful.

No where does Jesus say "worship me", or "idolize me". His mission was clear to fix what had been broken; the word of God. He claimed to be the Son of God and was sent forth because the men God chose to spread his word had added their own views to the word (much like Paul did with the words of Christ). He never said that he was the partner, but the son. He is now at the right hand of his Father in heaven. The closest he gets to what you are saying is that you cannot reach the father with going through him. This could mean one of many things. When you die and are in heaven and you are met by Jesus before you see God then you will have to go through him to see the Father. It could also mean, like most Christians believe, that you must embrace Jesus on Earth in your Earthly form, but who knows what it really means? Only God, and Jesus.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 09:07:25 AM »
Your just trying to make us deny Jesus Christ but I was born a orthodox christian and I will die as one..so stop with the islamic propaganda

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2005, 09:26:25 AM »
i hate religious ppl,fuck off and die already!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2005, 02:26:07 PM »
Muslims, Christians and Jews all believe in the same God ultimately. None of those religions is "best" or "worst".

Christianity is the best religion. if you don't think so, go live in Saudi Arabia or some other Muslim nation. You will see how fucked up they are.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 02:46:37 PM »
^lol I got to get the hell outta here  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2005, 02:53:21 PM »
Message addressing the Christians and Jews...

3:64 (Noble Qu'ran)
"Ohh People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but God, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides God."

...do you turn away from this?
no we don't turn away from this... it is one of our commandments that we live by.  something like "thou shalt believe in one God."  you might try to say then why do we pray to Jesus?  well, that's because Jesus is God but just in the form of man.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

BizzyR.I.P.