Author Topic: Audio From King T's "Boss Up Mixtape" (Feat CMW, B-Real, Timebomb, Eastwood etc)  (Read 329 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.westcoast2k.net

As we previously reported, King T is back on the scene with a new project. The mixtape entitled "Boss Up" was supposed to come out at the beginning of August, but it got pushed back to mid September.

The line up on this mixtape is pretty crazy, so we had to give you a little audio preview of what you can expect. Click below to hear 5 exclusive tracks from the Mixtape, courtesy of the King himself.

You got young gunners like Time Bomb, Young Maylay, and J.R. Ewing on a cut, or OG's like Compton's Most Wanted and King T on the Compton anthem "Compton's Bacc". So give them a listen and look for the mixtape to be out in a couple weeks. It will be available in the Westcoast2k online store, as well as King T's official website which will be up soon. Here are the tracks:

» Young Maylay, Deadly Threat, King T - The Grind
» CMW, King T - Compton's Bacc
» Tri Star, Eastwood - I'll Kill U
» Timebomb, Young Maylay, J.R. Ewing - U Made Me
» King T, B-Real - Let Us Know

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

soopa-man

Props Lil' Jay...Yo when is that re-furnished version of King T's "Thy Kingdom Come" coming homie? Is there new songs that we havnt heard from it on there? Is it being mixed or remixed? you Know how many Dre beats are on it? alright enough ?'s ...props again that Cmw/King T joint is beautiful!!!!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dam cant wait 4 this shit.. hes got some songs from this on his myspace

westside159

that compton's most wanted & king t track - compton's bacc is one of the best songs i've heard from the westcoast in a long time that shit is clean !!!!!!!!!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
props lil jay again... King T guna bring some heat on this mixtape... and about "thy kingdom Come" isit it coming out wit few new tracks or basically same as the original just digitally remastered??

westside159

i'm definately gettin this new kint shit just for the song with comptons most wanted = compton's bacc thats the tightest shit i've heard from the westcoast in five years homie real talk !!!!!!!! :o :o :o

rafsta

damn none of those tracks worked for me...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
King T still got heat after all these years. He hasn't lost a step. The Grind is  :o
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

westside159

yeah king t & mc eiht & comptons most wanted are close homies they grew up together aroubd compton with eazy , dre , & mc ren so king t is definately a o.g in the game !!!!!!!

compton's bacc is a dope track homie !!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

8) 8) 8)  GYEAH REAL COMPTON SHIT NOT THAT WATERED DOWN BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!