Author Topic: Anyone Hear 50 on Howard Stern Today?........  (Read 645 times)

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
Anyone Hear 50 on Howard Stern Today?........
« on: September 06, 2005, 09:24:44 AM »
50 Cent Visits. 09/06/05. 8:35am
Howard said that 50 Cent was coming in and there was some controversy about whether or not Ronnie would search him or not. 50 came in and said that he was being treated differently and he's sure they don't treat Britney the same way. Howard asked 50 what happened the last time he was supposed to be there, just about 2 weeks ago. 50 said that his posse was in jail and they had to bail them out. He said that they had about 10 guys in their truck as they were leaving a concert and they got pulled over. 50 said that he wasn't carrying a weapon himself, it was some guys in his crew. Howard said that they have to carry weapons to protect 50 and they should just tell the cops that. Howard also thought that there were some guys who were going to jump them when they left Hot 97 at some point. Howard heard that 50 was ready to beat up Fat Joe the other night at the MTV Video Music Awards because of a joke he cracked about 50 Cent and his crew. Howard had some audio from that and was going to play it. Gary came in and said it was just a joke but Howard kind of advised him not to say that in front of 50. Gary also told Howard that the last time 50 was on the show they got a call from the New York City gang unit asking them what time he was supposed to be on the show. They were just keeping an eye on things. Howard heard that Fat Joe's people were gone by the time 50 wanted to find them.

Howard read that 50 Cent is banging so many chicks that it's been in the news. He apparently has a box of condoms for all of the white, blonde chicks that want to bang him after his shows. 50 said that there are a lot of women around him and he likes woman so that's what goes on. Howard asked him how many women he's been with after a concert. He said there was one time he was with 4 women at one time but that was back when he first started out. He said he was surprised when that happened because he couldn't believe they all wanted him. Howard and Robin were asking him about the details of what went on. 50 said he had all four women at one time and it was easier that way. 50 Cent said that you can get people to do all kinds of things when something like that goes down. He said that he joins in once things get going. He said now he's calmed down and doesn't do that kind of thing anymore. He said he doesn't have to do anything special to find chicks and keep dating them. Howard talked about how hot chicks dress at concerts like that and how they're looking to get in there with the star of the show. Robin told him he has to be careful doing stuff like that because the girls could be underage or something like that. Howard said that they probably have people checking IDs before he sleeps with them.

Howard asked 50 about Eminem who has been in rehab for sleeping pills. He seems to think that's kind of lame but 50 said that he was doing shows and then flying home every night so he could be there when his daughter wakes up in the morning. Howard also asked 50 about the farm he bought up in Connecticut which was owned by Mike Tyson at one time. 50 said he doesn't have much time to spend up there but he has held a bar-b-que up there. Howard was invited to that but he couldn't make it.

Howard brought up 50's new book ''From Pieces to Weight : Once Upon a Time in Southside Queens'' which is out now and he's got a movie coming out soon too. 50 said he did great in the movie. That led to Howard suggesting that 50 get some famous white women so he can piss off some people. Howard said he likes when 50 gets out there and pisses off people and talks about them on the air or on the MTV awards. People like Fat Joe and others. 50 said that he has a lot of fans around the world and a lot of people are jealous of that. The book he wrote is about his life and what he's gone through. He said they talk about his days selling crack and stuff like that. Howard heard that he's had a lot of bad things happen to him in his life. His aunt poisoned his dog at one point. She put some roach spray on the floor and the dog licked it up and died. His mother was only 15 when she gave birth to him so he ended up being raised by his grand parents. Howard asked him about the reasons for being pissed at P. Diddy for changing his name to Diddy. 50 said he didn't say that, someone made that up.

King of All Blacks called in and asked when another album was coming out. 50 said it would be out soon and there's a new DVD out today as well. King was also asking some questions about Diddy and what 50 thought about the way he handled the MTV awards. King said he thought it was horrible and Diddy was acting like he's still famous, like it was 1998 or something. King said you know it's over when you see Sean Jean in Target stores. 50 Cent said he has a clothing line out now too though. Howard asked 50 about what kind of money he can make selling crack. 50 said he could make some pretty good money back then and easily make $100,000 a year. 50 claims that he never used the drugs and still doesn't. King wondered how 50 stays in shape the way he does. 50 said that he does push-ups and sit-ups. Richard Christy came in and said that he does look awesome on the cover of his new album and wondered how he gets that definition since he's never been able to do that. 50 said that he doesn't drink (alcohol) either so King was surprised to hear that. Howard gave 50 a plug for his book and for his album ''The Massacre'' which is a re-release. Howard took a call from a guy who asked 50 if he had anything to do with the Suge Knight shooting the night before the MTV awards. 50 said he wasn't even in the same area. Howard heard that Suge may have shot himself in the leg. 50 has been shot so he knows about what that's like. He talks about that in his book too. He said there is only 1 picture from that shooting in the book. Howard said it sounds like he's doing pretty good now though and he's getting laid. He asked 50 who his friends are and who he's hanging out with. 50 said he's been hanging out with Jamie Foxx and Eminem. Howard told 50 to tell Jamie to give up on the rap career because it's just not going to happen.

Howard wrapped up with him a short time later and asked him to give his best to Eminem who is already over at SIRIUS and has his own channel there. 50 said he does Eminem's show over there and saw Howard's new studio. Howard said he's afraid to go down to the studio because they have all of the windows covered up with curtains. Howard said he peeked in under the curtains and five guys came out ready to kick his ass. Artie asked him when the G-Unit hour airs. 50 said it's on Saturday so he said he might have to tune in to hear it. Howard asked 50 what he thinks he's worth these days. 50 was saying that he's probably worth over $100 million at this point. He said he keeps renegotiating his deals so he's always raising that up. He said his attorney's are great and they're known as the Jew-Unit. Howard asked 50 who the best piece of ass he ever had was. He couldn't remember her name but she was a hispanic chick. He said it may just be his memory and it may not have been as great as he remembers it. That led to Howard talking about the women he's been with and how he thinks about them when he's by himself pleasuring himself. The delay hits were multiple at this point. Howard wrapped up a short time later and gave 50 some plugs for his book and CD. He also gave him a plug for Tony Yayo's CD ''Thoughts of a Predicate Felon'' since he's on 50's record label. They went to break a short time after that.

If anyone is interested I'll post the audio.....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone Hear 50 on Howard Stern Today?........
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 09:27:51 AM »
I made chu, i made chu, Mr. Potatoe Head i made chu, ainno batteries in my back ill show u niggerz how i move  ;D

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »
I could give a fuck about 50 and Game's bullshit, as far as I'm concerned both them niggas fake as fuck. I know there are some 50 fans here and they may be interested in the interview.... 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 12:38:27 PM »
who cares what 50 has to say?

:bomb:

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 01:09:11 PM »
I allways enjoy Howard's interviews and it's really a long time since I last heard him, so I'm all up for the hook-up!!

G-G-G-G-Unit  :D  :-X
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 01:49:20 PM »
I allways enjoy Howard's interviews and it's really a long time since I last heard him, so I'm all up for the hook-up!!

G-G-G-G-Unit  :D  :-X

Yeah, Howard asks all the crazy questions....

hxxp://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CIWU3DVA4X482PHU96USZWWYY

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 01:58:53 PM »
and why is this in the WEST COAST connection forum?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 02:02:01 PM »
Then move the motherfucker or get a life and quit worrying about gay shit......... ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 02:03:10 PM »
Then move the motherfucker or get a life and quit worrying about gay shit......... ;)

lol calm down tough guy. learn where to post things and stop winking at other guys.

besides, i posted that to see jome's excuse

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 02:05:09 PM »
I'll quit winkin' when you quit doin' gay shit to get another mans attention.... ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 02:58:12 PM »
 :o this dude is funny! while they were asking him about the suge knight shooting and him being shot: "nothing fun about being shot...especially when you did it yourself"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 02:59:44 PM »
...ahh and the dummy said Jamie Foxx is on "God Gave Me Style" lol

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 03:06:23 PM »
Put the pipe down....

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 06:06:17 PM »
"nothing fun about being shot...especially when you did it yourself"

lol

Jome

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 08:39:11 PM »
besides, i posted that to see jome's excuse

Why the fuck would I need an excuse for not moving a topic ?
This is the 15th time this month you mentioned my name in threads before I've even replied in it, jump off my dick.  :grumpy: