Author Topic: LOOKING FOR ARTISTS  (Read 106 times)

BLACKMARKET

• Lil Geezy
  • BLACKMARKET CLOTHING
LOOKING FOR ARTISTS
« on: September 06, 2005, 05:22:44 PM »

I would like to request your participation in Blackmarket Clothing’s “Microphone Mechanics-Volume I” compilation CD. The title of this CD is based on Blackmarket’s hot selling shirt “Microphone Mechanics.” This disk will contain 16 to 20 tracks by various artists. Blackmarket will use the CD strictly as a promotional tool. We will not gain any profit from the CD. We will be investing our own money into the pressing and packaging of the product. One Thousand copies of the disk will be pressed. This free CD will be included with every Blackmarket product sold. The target release date for our project is November 1st, 2005. I would like to request an offering of 1 or 2-mastered tracks not exceeding 5 minutes in length. You will be provided with file transfer instructions once your participation confirmation is received. Please carefully read the conditions below. A confirmation form will be faxed separately after your interest in participating is expressed.

Blackmarket Clothing will not sell or gain profit from the CD
Blackmarket Clothing is not responsible for the copying, file sharing, downloading, bootlegging, reproduction or redistribution of the CD.
By submitting music to this CD, you give Blackmarket Clothing permission to use your name, image and music.
You understand that you will not be compensated in any way for your submission.
Blackmarket Clothing is not involved in the music industry. We do not serve as agents or representatives. Any musical inquiries will be directed to you or your management team.
You retain the rights to your music.
You will be given ten (10) complimentary copies of the disk.

On behalf of Blackmarket Clothing, I hope that you will lend your lyrical talent to this project. Please feel free to contact me with your questions and concerns at 212.726.BLAK (2525) or jcrush@shopblackmarket.com

Godfrey 'J-Crush' Phillips
www.shopblackmarket.com
'Thanks for your support'

gwincorporated

• Lil Geezy
Re: LOOKING FOR ARTISTS
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 08:50:13 AM »
a yo do you have aim or yim i got a bizzness op i wanna chat about hit me up on aim or yim gwincorporated