Author Topic: who's been banned etc.. etc..  (Read 1071 times)

AndrE16686

Re: who's been banned etc.. etc..
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2005, 06:08:02 AM »
and i agree with that nadya thing, people tellin her to die n shit, some kids on this forum need to grow up, and understand in the real world you dont say things like that...

she wasnt bad at first, but she did go a bit nuts, i thought someone else wrote all that i have a wet pussy shit, crazy it was her...

I just read that shit, hilarious yet harsh.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2005, 06:32:45 AM »
and i agree with that nadya thing, people tellin her to die n shit, some kids on this forum need to grow up, and understand in the real world you dont say things like that...

she wasnt bad at first, but she did go a bit nuts, i thought someone else wrote all that i have a wet pussy shit, crazy it was her...

That hobag needs to pick 1 of the above, and put it to good use.

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2005, 06:41:31 AM »

dude u gotta be fucking STUPID

1 week ban

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2005, 07:35:38 AM »
^^ ahahahaha

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2005, 07:49:35 AM »
about what n who?? (this shall be unravalled)

no it shalln't...  and its pretty obvious really?

In 7th grade I read in my English book shalln't isn't proper English. I think it should be shan't.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2005, 07:56:25 AM »

In 7th grade I read in my English book shalln't isn't proper English. I think it should be shan't.

LOL... yeah it should be shan't

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2005, 07:56:59 AM »

Greight... Or was it graid?

Diabolical

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2005, 07:59:17 AM »
haha what an idiot.

ABN

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2005, 08:00:05 AM »
lmao niggas gettin banned left and right 8)

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2005, 08:00:35 AM »

Greight... Or was it graid?

I think it's grate or great... or maybe grade... ???

Elevz

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2005, 08:00:48 AM »
So who's next? It's time to place your bets!

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2005, 08:02:13 AM »
So who's next? It's time to place your bets!

probably a spam kid

or Janal

bez

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2005, 08:03:54 AM »
Nayda is crazy though when you think about it.  I mean, everyone took the piss outter here.  I never said one thing to her and she decided to do all that shit about me.  Strange person.

Jamal does the same old shit all the time.  Comes back, is sound for a while but then goes back to his old ways.  One messed up lad he is.  

Dunno about the other dude, didnt even speak.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 10:14:59 AM by Bez »

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2005, 08:08:33 AM »
Actually I knwo this sounds crazy, but I ve actually been using this board as a form of therapy. U see, I post all this exagerated bullshit of feeling pathetic, suicidal, etc etc, I look back on it, I feel SO SO dumb and pathetic, it helps me get the FUCK over him, do you c? I mean, i dont care what the fuck u guys think, but when I posted that thread and saw how much u guys laughed at me, it really helped me move on...............so THANK YOU.
Ahhh....I know what I mean, nevermind, and I've apologised to seer personally for causing any trouble,and I hope he understands.
I'm sorry if any of you think of ugly/hairy/etcetc, but to be honest I didn't come on this board to get my online pimpette game on anyway, so that's cool, I read the entire board, and I find it interesting, your stance on my looks means nothing to me.
So if it's ok with everyone else, I'd like to continue using this board as a pass time, without the opinions of everyone else.

PS. Im sorry bez, but it wasn't all me, I can't say anymore than that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 08:11:17 AM by NADYA_IS_BACK »

mauzip

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2005, 08:19:46 AM »
Actually I knwo this sounds crazy, but I ve actually been using this board as a form of therapy. U see, I post all this exagerated bullshit of feeling pathetic, suicidal, etc etc, I look back on it, I feel SO SO dumb and pathetic, it helps me get the FUCK over him, do you c? I mean, i dont care what the fuck u guys think, but when I posted that thread and saw how much u guys laughed at me, it really helped me move on...............so THANK YOU.
Ahhh....I know what I mean, nevermind, and I've apologised to seer personally for causing any trouble,and I hope he understands.
I'm sorry if any of you think of ugly/hairy/etcetc, but to be honest I didn't come on this board to get my online pimpette game on anyway, so that's cool, I read the entire board, and I find it interesting, your stance on my looks means nothing to me.
So if it's ok with everyone else, I'd like to continue using this board as a pass time, without the opinions of everyone else.

PS. Im sorry bez, but it wasn't all me, I can't say anymore than that.

Did your ex ever tell you about that phone call he had with God?