Author Topic: The idea for Jadakiss-Why, stolen from Cam'ron...lyrics  (Read 976 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Re: The idea for Jadakiss-Why, stolen from Cam'ron...lyrics
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2005, 03:15:22 AM »
Camron,and his crew are (gay fake gangbangers).get - off - their - dicks.they hade their 10min.of fame.now let them die now all ready!! :'(

doggie.. u talking wreckless right now.. fall back son

dipset got the streets on smash - all coasts nicca!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2005, 03:20:07 AM »
Camron,and his crew are (gay fake gangbangers).get - off - their - dicks.they hade their 10min.of fame.now let them die now all ready!! :'(

Yeah and they sound fucking restless,and reckless.them cats suck for real.stop fooling your self "SON"....them bustas are some   :loser:and thats for real. ;)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 03:29:52 AM »

Yeah and they sound fucking restless,and reckless.them cats suck for real.stop fooling your self "SON"....them bustas are some   :loser:and thats for real. ;)

dipset got the goons with them... go to harlem with your laptop and watch how they smack your kufi 45 feet in the air... smell me

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2005, 04:20:26 AM »

dipset got the goons with them... go to harlem with your laptop and watch how they smack your kufi 45 feet in the air... smell me
no I dont smell you.but I have kin folk,up in harlem.and they say themcats suck dick for real...and their shows in person are even worser. :sleep:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2005, 03:42:53 PM »

LOL