Author Topic: How many of you "people" are actually from the "West Coast"....  (Read 1960 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How many of you "people" are actually from the "West Coast"....
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2005, 11:07:30 AM »
I live up in Seattle, its still the west coast

i did live in the south for 5 years though (2 hours away from new orleans)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2005, 11:19:01 AM »
I am

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2005, 11:40:57 AM »
Malmö, Sweden

J Bananas

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2005, 01:17:36 PM »
OAKLAND CALIFORNIA. FIFTIES AND MARKET.

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2005, 04:07:16 PM »
I've always been suspect of the dudes on this board. You can kinda tell how square they are by the dumb shit they post. There's no way they could be from the West or the U.S. for that matter.... ::)

Yeah because were not ignorant fools like you haha.
Im fucking glad i live 6000 miles away from you.

I hope you only listen to music from the west coast because if you dont then you are the bigest hypocrite on this board and this thread will mean shit.

Easy there Ricky Schroder... ::) Keep your ass in Europe, dreaming of drive-bys and six-fours. You would never make over here in the jungle homie. At least not trying to bang or slang. You come on this board to live out a fantasy you have about being a banger, well this shit ain't real "Casper" if it was you be scraped by half the muthafuckas on here. Keep dreaming "Sven".... ;D

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2005, 04:10:49 PM »
Im from West Coast Europe,do this count? ;D
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Don Seer

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2005, 04:15:28 PM »
I've always been suspect of the dudes on this board. You can kinda tell how square they are by the dumb shit they post. There's no way they could be from the West or the U.S. for that matter.... ::)

I hope you only listen to music from the west coast because if you dont then you are the bigest hypocrite on this board and this thread will mean shit.

Easy there Ricky Schroder... ::) Keep your ass in Europe, dreaming of drive-bys and six-fours. You would never make over here in the jungle homie. At least not trying to bang or slang. You come on this board to live out a fantasy you have about being a banger, well this shit ain't real "Casper" if it was you be scraped by half the muthafuckas on here. Keep dreaming "Sven".... ;D

LOL this dude's a fuckin idiot.. who's gonna tell him?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2005, 04:20:49 PM »

The guy who runs this board is from the UK dumbfuck. ::)

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2005, 04:36:52 PM »

And what? Will I be banned? Ahaha, look I don't give a fuck who's from where if dude comes at me I'ma get back at him. And do I think 
European muthafuckas don't understand West Coast music like people from the West Coast?...Yes! Hell Yes! You guys are corny. Don't get mad because I speak the real....

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2005, 05:07:09 PM »

And what? Will I be banned? Ahaha, look I don't give a fuck who's from where if dude comes at me I'ma get back at him. And do I think 
European muthafuckas don't understand West Coast music like people from the West Coast?...Yes! Hell Yes! You guys are corny. Don't get mad because I speak the real....

I'm from LA & who cares were they're from it's music and music ain't hard to understand.

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2005, 05:12:19 PM »
Awwww, isn't that sweet..... ::)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2005, 05:15:41 PM »
Awwww, isn't that sweet..... ::)

Sorry I ain't a closed minded dumbass. ::)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2005, 05:24:52 PM »
Congradulations fuckface, you fell out of a pussy in the West Coast...

Suga Foot

« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2005, 05:33:41 PM »
lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2005, 05:40:27 PM »
as long as you feel the West Coast, that's what counts  8)