Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 3009 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 11:40:46 AM »
LMFAO...This board is so hilarious.

thats kinda what the rest of us were thinkin about the Kobe dickriders  ;)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 11:42:30 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 11:44:56 AM »

this is a wastcoast rap messege board therefore there's going to be Laker/kobe fans you fucking moron  :grumpy:

how do you not expect us to have the back for a guy that brought 3 straight championships to L.A you dumb ass :grumpy:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 11:47:10 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 11:45:04 AM »
until lebron gets some rings... i'm going with kobe.  i don't care if it's because he had shaq or not.  having rings does a lot for your repuation.  the only difference between joe montana and dan marino is rings.

bad comparison though. theres a ton of differences between Marino and Montana. Marino is by far the better QB, and he didnt have the rings. Montana was great, but he also benifited a LOT by an overall amazing offense....not to mention playing most of his career with the greatest receiver of all time running routes.
that's a good point but if you ask a lot of people... especially in california, they'll go with montana as being the better qb.  why?  because of the rings.  that's exactly what i was saying about kobe and lebron.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2005, 12:05:20 PM »

this is a wastcoast rap messege board therefore there's going to be Laker/kobe fans you fucking moron  :grumpy:

how do you not expect us to have the back for a guy that brought 3 straight championships to L.A you dumb ass :grumpy:

Ever heard of Shaq? Damn, that was too easy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2005, 12:15:38 PM »

ever heard of kobe? ain't you from Europe  :laugh:  what you know about b-ball ??? you're one of this brai wash faggots that actually believes shaq was the soul reason for those championships...only faggots will take away from a nother mans hard work..and that's what you're doing when you say it was all shaq and kobe had nothing to do with it

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2005, 12:20:08 PM »
if there was one shot left in the game i'd give the ball to kobe...hes clutch

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2005, 01:05:51 PM »

ever heard of kobe? ain't you from Europe  :laugh:  what you know about b-ball ??? you're one of this brai wash faggots that actually believes shaq was the soul reason for those championships...only faggots will take away from a nother mans hard work..and that's what you're doing when you say it was all shaq and kobe had nothing to do with it

Replace Kobe with Bron and Lakers still woulda won 3 titles in 6 years. Replace Shaq with Z and Lakers wouldnt have won shit. Good call pullin the where-you-from-card, just so you know, Im also white so yeah I can't know anything about bball.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2005, 01:10:33 PM »
KOBE 3 TITLES AND many incredibles 4 quarters, LEBRON NO PLAYOFF. You can argue about Kobe had Shaq and blah blah blah but it wouldn't make sense so close this thread

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2005, 01:15:59 PM »
Those 3 rings are a team dependent achievement.  Please, stop using that arguement in saying what player is better.  A lot of factors go into a team winning it all, all baskbetball fans should know this. 

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2005, 01:44:39 PM »
Those 3 rings are a team dependent achievement.  Please, stop using that arguement in saying what player is better.  A lot of factors go into a team winning it all, all baskbetball fans should know this. 
maybe but personal statistics are relevant to a certain extent too so what arguments do we have to use? James is a great player who hasn't won yet, Kobe is a great player who has already won. When McGrady was asked (when he played with the Magic) who was the best between him and Kobe ; he answered : Kobe has 3 titles ...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2005, 03:48:36 PM »
Personal statistics is what it is. Personal.  One Player.  It cant get any better than that to evaluate a player.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2005, 04:52:38 PM »
Replace Kobe with Bron and Lakers still woulda won 3 titles in 6 years. Replace Shaq with Z and Lakers wouldnt have won shit. Good call pullin the where-you-from-card, just so you know, Im also white so yeah I can't know anything about bball.

And you know that for a fact?..how do you know when Lebron gets to the playoffs he's going to be clutch like kobe and jordan?..you're a fucking moron not to be taken seriously..

And i agree with javier that it takes a team to win a championship..but these kobe haters are fucking morons sayin that it was all shaq and kobe had nothing to do with it..he was a big part of that team and he won and didn't choke therefore he's also responsible for those championships...to say "oh well if it was lebron or Tmac they would of won 3 straight championships" how do you know that?...d.wade just went 0-6 0 points in the 4rth quarter,choked away a 4 point lead with 2 minutes left in game 7 of the ECF @ home...where's the championship?..that fool choked

kobe helped his team come back from 13 points w/ 9:30 left in the 4rth quarter game 7 of the WCF against the blazers...their's a big difference
from that and what d.wade went through & also helped his team win game 7 against the kings in that crazy fucking arena and plaid like jordan the year we sweapt the west and plaid great when we returned to the finals in 2004..kobe didn't choked

penny didn't do shit with shaq..

T-mac has been bounce of the 1rst round 5 straight years=choker

Lebron hasn't done shit..how do you know he's going to be clutch like kobe and jordan once lebron gets to the playoffs? you're just guessing...kobe has proven he's clutch and mentaly tough

vince carter=choker

dwane wade=choker

there's alot of talented guards in the NBA that doesn't mean they are clutch/mentaly tough like kobe

i swear man..you guys are fucking morons..show some fucking respect you made bitch faggots...the more succesful you are the more people hate on you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2005, 05:45:43 PM »

LMFAO...Lets see. Penny + Shaq...nope. Nick Van Exel/Eddie Jones + Shaq...nope.  Dwayne Wade + Shaq...nope. Kobe + Shaq...YES SIR!!! Your comment makes no sense, Kobe ran most of the offense and was on the NBA all defensive 1st team basically most of his career...Shaq contributed a lot. Shaq was great during the 3peat years. But Hakeem in his prime woulda' done it. Kareem in his prime woulda' done it. D Robinson in his prime woulda' done it. Hell, even Ewing in his prime woulda' done it...Kobe is a lot greater than any of you morons can really see. Only time will prove me right, once again...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2005, 05:47:15 PM »
Lets not forget Phil Jackson