Author Topic: DeathRowentertainment sucka ases still talkin SHIT  (Read 772 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DeathRowentertainment sucka ases still talkin
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2002, 12:39:38 AM »

Sorry Kevin,
but please check Damons many other posts at the tharow.com forum...

He's a straight up faggot! He's postin racist shit, calling out ppl like me who never did shit to him just cause i'm from germany and cool with Nino & Jonny.

He's a sad character... FUCK DAMON X!

Feel you Sv..

I actually do not know D-X, nor do I have a problem with him.  I do know Bootlegga Brown and do have a problem with him.  Thanks though.

Ax
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

cK WoN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2002, 06:08:44 AM »
DamonX repz Above Tha Law & just speaks his mind, I hate the jack-ass mark!

Joachim

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2002, 06:17:57 AM »
for 1 thing...ppl from london don't even talk like that...or was he just tryna let him understand?

and another lie in that conversation, 'i live what u sing' or summat, life in london isn't anything like what he's rappin. it has it's rough parts...but u don't hear of too many shootings, and it aint really about bangin here...it's more about unlicensed boxin and shit. he's a pussy arse lyin faggot...

Yo man, come live in Islington, Hackney, Lewisham, Brixton or Southwark for a week and tell me there aint too many shootings in London, gun crime has taken over, yardies are rife throughout London, shit is wack...

cK WoN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2002, 06:59:52 AM »
Yo man, come live in Islington, Hackney, Lewisham, Brixton or Southwark for a week and tell me there aint too many shootings in London, gun crime has taken over, yardies are rife throughout London, shit is wack...

Th8tz true. Harlesden is a 99% black area & its rough as fuck. Paki areas in london are bad now too.

Anyone been to Tottenham tunnel????

Jonny Tanna lives in a rough part of london....

Nino isnt from anywhere near london

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2002, 01:50:17 PM »

no, i didn't mean there weren't no guns or shootings, no 'killingz' with guns...u remember last year wen sum cunt was killed in moss side wit a gun? all ova tha news, thats only up the road from me...but if anyone is shot ded its all over the news...thats what i'm sayin, ruff area or not its always in the media.

CK WON black haz nothin to do wit it really, its just how ruff the area is.

but pakiz yeah, they are in on that much shit that they need fuckin guns coz everybody is after them, whether its racist or coz they nicked summat off them. same with bolton here...although i don't think many of them carry guns...the cunts think they rule the fuckin place.

they think every1 who says they shud be sent back where they came from is a racist...but most of them only say it coz of the amount of shit they cause. and i will say it now for the records PAKIZ FUCK OFF BACK TO WHEREVER THE FUCK IT WAZ U CAME FROM

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2002, 10:48:38 PM »

Nino isnt from anywhere near london

Nino's about 50 miles from where I live down in the south west.

Joachim

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2002, 02:17:20 AM »

no, i didn't mean there weren't no guns or shootings, no 'killingz' with guns...u remember last year wen sum cunt was killed in moss side wit a gun? all ova tha news, thats only up the road from me...but if anyone is shot ded its all over the news...thats what i'm sayin, ruff area or not its always in the media.

CK WON black haz nothin to do wit it really, its just how ruff the area is.

but pakiz yeah, they are in on that much shit that they need fuckin guns coz everybody is after them, whether its racist or coz they nicked summat off them. same with bolton here...although i don't think many of them carry guns...the cunts think they rule the fuckin place.

they think every1 who says they shud be sent back where they came from is a racist...but most of them only say it coz of the amount of shit they cause. and i will say it now for the records PAKIZ FUCK OFF BACK TO WHEREVER THE FUCK IT WAZ U CAME FROM

Man, thats not true about murders being all over the news, i never heard about the cat in Moss Side gettin blasted, i cant recall it being national news, the last ish about shootings i remember in the national news was an article about the 'murder mile' (a stretch of road in East London) as their calling it, where theres been bout 25 shootings in the last few months, they were'nt all reported nationally. Believe me theres been a grip of shootings in London recently, they've only been covered in the local papers.

Man i aint even gonna comment on your racist remarks about asians, that shit just cant be justified.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2002, 02:53:44 AM »
Yea Props To Joachim For Setting Things Straight

4KinL - Dont Front Bout Moss Side It Aint As Bad As It Was - Its Still Rough But It Has Improved.

That Last Paragragh Disgusted Me. Especially Your Last Line - I Live In Bolton So I See It Day To Day - I Work With Many 'Pakis' As You Put It, Some Have Even Moved In Down The Road As Well As A Jamaican Family. Why Should That Effect Me? - Bolton Aint Too Rough, Agreed Its Gettin Worse - Last Year Was Bad As 4 Bouncers Were Shot in 4 Weeks At The 4 Nightclubs In Revenge Attacks. But Other Than That Bolton Aint Too Bad. Ill Tell Ya What The Problem Is In Bolton.

Townies

The Typical Teenager Who Wears Rockports, A Bubble Jacket And Struts Down The Streets. They Are The People Trying To Create A Gang Culture On The Streets (This Is Similar In Many Towns) 'Asians' As Well As 'Whites' Are Equally Responsible For The Trouble In That Respect.

Its The US Gang Culture Trying To Be Re-Created Over Here. No Matter How Much People Want It To Be Lets Be Honest It Aint 'Cool' To Represent A Gang And Get Your Ass Beat For The Trouble.

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2002, 04:22:43 AM »
There are gangs of asian (mostly indian (ish)) kids down here running around attacking people at night. saw a group of about 9 of em stomping this 40ish year old bloke as they pushed his wife outta the way.. they'd tried to jack his watch and he'd retaliated.

that time luckily for the bloke being attacked we were sat eating mc donalds dead opposite and someone with us (who aint to be messed with) ran over, knocked one of em straight on his back, as he stood up his legs wobbled and he fell back over again with a total look of surprise on his face.. the shock of it sent em all running.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2002, 08:43:49 AM »
yeah rud i know moss side aint that bad no more, i just used it as an example.

Joachim - i never heard about that in london. but i don't think its sumthin to make london look gud anyways...its just fuckin disgustin.

and rud, u right it aint cool about that gang culture shit...but i ware rockport, and have a bubble coat! and we do hang in a little gang...but we don't beat cunts up for nothin or nout like that...

and pakiz...i know sum...they're ok...but others are more trouble than thet're fuckin worth...and frankly we could do without them. and i aint racist...u cum to leigh....and i don't know where the fuck all these narkys have cum from...but leigh is fillin up with blacks.

and i never said bolton was ruff...i was just sayin about all the pakis that liv there...

Joachim

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2002, 09:11:52 AM »

Joachim - i never heard about that in london. but i don't think its sumthin to make london look gud anyways...its just fuckin disgustin.

Im not boasting, as i said earlier its wack, i was born and raised in London, i love this city, its just what you said earlier, bout there being no shootings and the underworld being all about unlicensed boxing was way off, im a doorman in the city my job has never been so dangerous, im just filling you in.

and pakiz...i know sum...they're ok...but others are more trouble than thet're fuckin worth...and frankly we could do without them. and i aint racist...u cum to leigh....and i don't know where the fuck all these narkys have cum from...but leigh is fillin up with blacks.

Man what you said about asians, the 'fuck off back to wherever you came from' bit was straight racist, you offended me straight up (5 of my boys are asian), i grew up and live in a low rent council owned inner city tower block, full of people of all kinds of ethnic origin, your mad out of touch with ethnic minorities if you think what you said wasnt racist, now thats truely disgusting.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2002, 09:22:15 AM »
Homies..

I hate to say it.. but the topic is at this point LOST.

Lets keep the racial shit out of it.  We all broz!

Locked.  (If you feel this shouldn't be locked.. msg me a good reason and I will consider.  Thx)

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt