Author Topic: how do u last longer  (Read 3023 times)

g unot

Re: how do u last longer
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2005, 04:43:18 PM »
Euphoric is being in a state of pleasure.

If you ask me, it's all in your head. You're obviously thinkig about nuttin once you get inside the girl. You gotta concentrate and focus on something else. Simple as that.

i tried that i tried thinkin about baseball, football, my homework, music nothin helps man  :scarface:

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2005, 05:06:12 PM »
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2005, 05:21:44 PM »
lol wtf a whole simpsons episode of sex? u crazy man

LMFAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:..............

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2005, 05:30:41 PM »
lol wtf a whole simpsons episode of sex? u crazy man

LMFAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:..............

Lmao, but that just blew the cover, it is an alias

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2005, 05:35:32 PM »
of course it is

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2005, 05:38:50 PM »
like a G!!!!

but i feel like its fake 2 say im a G if i bust a nut in a minute i wanna find a way to last loong like 10 or 15 minutes lol imagine 15 minutes  :o :o :o

haahhahahahahahahahaha ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ecrazy

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »
Have Her Give you head or a handjob right before, you can finger her too, then just fuck, trust me, you will last About 10-15 minutes

g unot

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2005, 06:48:13 PM »
Have Her Give you head or a handjob right before, you can finger her too, then just fuck, trust me, you will last About 10-15 minutes

nah man cuz if she gives me head and she dont finish up and then i fuck her then ima bust in like 10 seconds and if she gives me head and makes me bust then my dick wont get hard again

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2005, 07:41:54 PM »
i really cant comment on this cuz i have the opposite problem, i last too long, sometimes i get annoyed cuz the bitch came like mayvbe over 10 times and im still try to get one in but ive noticed that this was on days i was stressed out. on regular days it takes me a go half hour but if i hold back and go a lil longer like an hour..... O BOYYY!! wen i bust it the fucin best.... but anyways if im to say anythin i suggest u get that numbing condoms cuz me bein the freak i am tried ever kind of condom tried it and i didnt bust that night so im guessin it works just dont let her give u her cuz her mouth will go numb or really tingle lol

rafsta

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2005, 08:00:10 PM »
man i just had sex with some hoe and i busted a nut in less than a minute  :'( :-\ :-[

i played it off like i stopped cuz the rubber tore so when i pulled out i jus took that shit off n threw it out the car

oh yea and u guys know any ways 2 make ur dick bigger she said she didnt feel nuthin   :'(

if you only go for 2 minutes your only option is to reload and fire again. and a small dick is like a disablility, sorry bud but you have no cure.

rafsta

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2005, 08:09:11 PM »
and i'd only fuck for 30 minutes on real special occasions, if you get a chick real wet before you bone, then you can make her come in less than 5 minutes... the trick is the get the girl as hot as possible, then you feel obliged to go the distance, even coke cant give a bigger confidence boost than makin a girl moan.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2005, 08:09:33 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2005, 08:30:04 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)
not bad man

<------ but this muthafucka right here can go much longer

rafsta

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2005, 08:33:47 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)

any chick ive been with, after 30 minutes they get sore and dont want any more... not including fore-play n shit 30 minutes is a REAL long time to fuck... if you can control when you cum, any girl will fall in love with you.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2005, 08:37:36 PM »
go slow man, i dont know how you did it in one minute. The longer i did was 50 minutes, i'm pretty proud of it  8)

any chick ive been with, after 30 minutes they get sore and dont want any more... not including fore-play n shit 30 minutes is a REAL long time to fuck... if you can control when you cum, any girl will fall in love with you.
preach on