Author Topic: Some News On Aftermath's Busta Rhymes !  (Read 406 times)

Elevz

Re: Some News On Aftermath's Busta Rhymes !
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2005, 03:06:24 AM »
Well, if they're gonna bring it out, they'd better bring it out before it starts sounding dated... Which definately has to be before any Detox (leftover) material hits the streets. I just don't get why don't they start hyping that album up right now... Release a single and a video, and drop that bitch in less than 2 months! There's nothing standing in the way now, is there? Or are we still waiting for Olivia's flop to drop?

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 04:48:13 AM »
Well, if they're gonna bring it out, they'd better bring it out before it starts sounding dated... Which definately has to be before any Detox (leftover) material hits the streets. I just don't get why don't they start hyping that album up right now... Release a single and a video, and drop that bitch in less than 2 months! There's nothing standing in the way now, is there? Or are we still waiting for Olivia's flop to drop?
I totally agree, Interscope didn't handle good the releases calendar when it comes to Aftermath/Shady/G Unit . This year was supposed to be a takeover and what did they release between March and August : NOTHING. Release an album every two months can work (Game and 50). Tony Mayo was pushed back from June to End August , result: others albums are way pushed back. When it comes to Busta, I can't understand . The song he is on (the pussycat Dolls one) does very good in Billboard so it 's the time. Anyway Busta doesn't seem to be a priority and I will be very surprised if an album come out this year, or even come out one day (ok maybe unlike Rakim or others, he has already sold good  so obviously he would be a non sense to drop him from the Math but hey I don't know what to think). Keep in mind that outside Eminem, Aftermath doesn't release another album on his own yet

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 12:31:05 PM »
Every year is supposed to be a takeover but they release like 2 albums lol.