Author Topic: worlds worst hangover  (Read 591 times)

WestCoasta

Re: worlds worst hangover
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2005, 12:30:36 AM »
ey NIK, why don't you become a lawyer and take someone for all they're worth!

why don't you capitalize on every penny you can make...... why don't you tell your father the k*ke Larry H. Parker and crew to sue anyone who does anything in your path

"I'm suing, I'm NIK, I'm a k*ke, and I love to sue people cuz I'm Jewish..... I'm suing, I'M SUING!"  >:(

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2005, 12:34:48 AM »
"aaaah, ban him Overseer!  I'm the subject of anti-semetic remarks Overseer!  I'm a Jew and I'm gonna whine about ANYTHING that doesn't go my way!  ban him Overseer! look Overseer, he made a "anti-semetic" remark, look, I'm gonna point fingers! look Overseer, please ban him for what he said!"

fuckin faggot, Overseer knows ur gay

now come back with a paragraph from the bottom of you're fuckin heart you whiney bastard......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »
Wow...You sound so cool...Just like a Jew hating trailertrash neo-nazi faggot! Come on, wigger, you know when you use a race or religion as your main diss you have stooped to a lower level. It's a known fact. You're a nothing on this board and you're lowering your status even more with your remarks...LOLLL

WestCoasta

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2005, 01:19:36 AM »
^^^ ha! wigger, nice one

damn, let me lose some sleep about lowering my level on this forum  :-\

fuckin faggot, I'm proud I just got you butt-hurt, you deserved it Steinberg.... Larry H. Parker, go sue someone, go make another buck and ruin someone while you're at it you fuckin prick

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2005, 01:46:19 AM »
LOL... how did everyone find out nik practices the hebrew scriptures ?

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2005, 01:50:39 AM »
^^^ just look how he whines  :laugh: it has "heeb" written all over it..... plus his dad is a low-down lawyer who takes any dollar he can get...... it's just Jewish tactics, it's obvious  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2005, 02:33:39 AM »
3 day ban for we$t coa$t-ar$e + post locked  >:(