Author Topic: 50 Diss Eminem?  (Read 655 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Diss Eminem?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
I´d like this to be true. Yes, he´d be an ungrateful bitch, but it´d be entertaining if Eminem gathered himself and destroyed 50

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 02:54:16 PM »
damn, 50 would be a bum if it weren't for Eminem...... I hope it's true though!..... I wanna see him fall

Paul

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 02:56:15 PM »
eminem would destroy 50
but now 50 doesnt need eminem to be honest
funkyfreshintheflesh

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 02:58:46 PM »
"The music is great," he said, smiling, about the soundtrack. "I feel they should anticipate the soundtrack like they should anticipate the next 50 Cent album. I got great performances from each one of the artists: Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Mobb Deep, Olivia, M.O.P. I was able to let them work, and while they're recording their albums, I took my favorite records from them, like, 'Oh, that's hot. Let me put that on my soundtrack.' I took my favorite records."

50 admits that collecting the hottest records for his soundtrack was a little selfish, but he wanted to make a soundtrack that stands the test of time — besides, he's the boss.

"I put the people closest to me on it," he added of the album. "I don't have a lot of friends. When I look around, I play a role different from the average friend. Your friend is somebody you have a personal relationship with, but your friend doesn't actually employ you. Sometimes I'm sure they would like to tell me '50, would you shut the f--- up!' Or 'Get out of here!' But they don't tell me that 'cause I employ them."

well i wouldnt look too much into this but in this article itkinda seems like he disses g unit by saying it doesnt matter what they say and hes the boss....

rik

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2005, 03:32:06 PM »
this shit is fake it was on the aftermathmusic.com like a week or two ago. someone hacked into whoo kids account and put that shit

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2005, 03:34:43 PM »
"The music is great," he said, smiling, about the soundtrack. "I feel they should anticipate the soundtrack like they should anticipate the next 50 Cent album. I got great performances from each one of the artists: Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Mobb Deep, Olivia, M.O.P. I was able to let them work, and while they're recording their albums, I took my favorite records from them, like, 'Oh, that's hot. Let me put that on my soundtrack.' I took my favorite records."

50 admits that collecting the hottest records for his soundtrack was a little selfish, but he wanted to make a soundtrack that stands the test of time — besides, he's the boss.

"I put the people closest to me on it," he added of the album. "I don't have a lot of friends. When I look around, I play a role different from the average friend. Your friend is somebody you have a personal relationship with, but your friend doesn't actually employ you. Sometimes I'm sure they would like to tell me '50, would you shut the f--- up!' Or 'Get out of here!' But they don't tell me that 'cause I employ them."

well i wouldnt look too much into this but in this article itkinda seems like he disses g unit by saying it doesnt matter what they say and hes the boss....

funny that he dint mention spider loc........hmmmmmm

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2005, 05:20:16 PM »
Most likely, it's BS. However, a 50-Em beef would be  :o

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2005, 06:19:58 PM »
50 was just talkin about in an interview how one of the only people he hangs out with outside of rap is Em, kind of hard to believe he would beef with him
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »
I call BS on this.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2005, 07:14:03 PM »
probably bullshiet, but...

when they asked about Eminem on mtv, 50 said "aww man i dont wanna talk about him"

and he was kinda talkin grimey about him on howard stern

fat joe did say 50 would eventually diss Em...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2005, 09:45:50 PM »
probably bullshiet, but...

when they asked about Eminem on mtv, 50 said "aww man i dont wanna talk about him"

and he was kinda talkin grimey about him on howard stern

fat joe did say 50 would eventually diss Em...

Yea. I think he will "enentually diss Em. 50 just thinks he can run the rap game by his self right now. He thinks he dont need any help from any1 but without Em he would be nothin' so he better watch what he says bout his creator.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2005, 12:04:41 AM »

funny that he dint mention spider loc........hmmmmmm
that would be funny if he was dropped and he has that gunit tat on his hand

NP_POISON_247365

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2005, 12:06:17 AM »
Theres no way this shit is real..seriously..and if it is 50 cent is ridiclous..aint gonna get him no where either..shit is fake.

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 01:22:08 AM »
He has already taken shots at Dre so what the next step ? Em and Iovine ( oh I forgot he kinda criticized Interscope when it came to the Massacre release date )

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2005, 01:29:46 AM »
^^ i agree