Author Topic: Eminem Gimmick?  (Read 630 times)

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eminem Gimmick?
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 07:12:27 PM »
selling out and making money and having respect are two different things in my opinion. I still respected em when he made a song or two to make his 20 mil and still keep the rest of his cd tight. Selling out is 50 cent, yeah hes making money but if he stuck to working hard making the best music he can, he wouldnt be starving. But no now he sounds the same on every song and his lyrics are bubble gum because it sells. Theres a difference. Jay-z never sold out he just made his money and did his thing and he has respect and power. But who knows whats going on in all their heads, maybe 50 thinks he is making the best music he can.

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 08:17:10 PM »
SSLP is really different for everythig else he's done after that he changed his style alot.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 02:52:00 AM »
Fuck em..for fucking up hiphop,for fucking up PACs shit, :scarface:and creating more wiggers. :monkey_piss:

fuck Pac
nigga you flip, and flop just like a fish out of water......................then you turn around and say no disrespect.make up your fucking mind.you fuck with the dude,or not...............ps.No, Fuck that racist fag shady. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 03:07:30 AM »
I used to be a fan of his.and why you  hateing me, cause i refuse to follow a (nazi)that has been exsposed to the fullest.please!if he had never did what he did,and said what he said,there would not be a problem....so go jack off to one of his gay ass videos.and leave me the fuck along.  8)

look man, dont flatter yourself, im not gonna waste my time hating on a dumbass like you...all i was saying is that your a hypocrite, i could really give a fuck whether you like or dislike eminem, im not exactly a huge fan myself, but you've eposed yourself as being more and more ignorant with every post ive seen...
And you sound like your getting alittle pissed off.cause  not everybodies sucking that racist (drag queen fag ems) dick.why I gotta be a dumb ass?cause I dont fall for the bullshit that "NAZI"is feeding everybody....your a joke to me.And why are you wasting your time if your not a(stan,or fan)....he is a Racist,and your some dogg shit.dont ever respone to me again.....(a hanging would be nice for this faggat white NAZI boy).fuck em 3x.  :psych:

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2005, 03:10:20 AM »
I dont know why every young person thinks its so horrible to "sell out". You wont try to be down with the underground scene when you're a starving veteran and you have the opportunity to make millions and command power and respect. I thought this was a no brainer.
And bill, if thats really you...then die with ems racist dick in your racist  mouth. 8)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2005, 11:34:15 AM »
I dont know why every young person thinks its so horrible to "sell out". You wont try to be down with the underground scene when you're a starving veteran and you have the opportunity to make millions and command power and respect. I thought this was a no brainer.
And bill, if thats really you...then die with ems racist dick in your racist  mouth. 8)

are you retarded or is it possible you just don't want to see my post cause it makes 80% of your posts so far pointless ?

^^that tape the source published was a parody, clowning racists. They failed to provide that info with the tape, for obvious reasons, but dude who gave em the tape exposed them.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2005, 01:55:02 AM »
I used to be a fan of his.and why you  hateing me, cause i refuse to follow a (nazi)that has been exsposed to the fullest.please!if he had never did what he did,and said what he said,there would not be a problem....so go jack off to one of his gay ass videos.and leave me the fuck along.  8)

look man, dont flatter yourself, im not gonna waste my time hating on a dumbass like you...all i was saying is that your a hypocrite, i could really give a fuck whether you like or dislike eminem, im not exactly a huge fan myself, but you've eposed yourself as being more and more ignorant with every post ive seen...
And you sound like your getting alittle pissed off.cause  not everybodies sucking that racist (drag queen fag ems) dick.why I gotta be a dumb ass?cause I dont fall for the bullshit that "NAZI"is feeding everybody....your a joke to me.And why are you wasting your time if your not a(stan,or fan)....he is a Racist,and your some dogg shit.dont ever respone to me again.....(a hanging would be nice for this faggat white NAZI boy).fuck em 3x.  :psych:

nah im not pissed...why would i be pissed off by what you've said...if you re-read my post you'll see i said im not that interested in whether you like eminem or not...i actually find your narrow-mindedness pretty amusing  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
it gets deeper. ;)