Author Topic: GREETINGS EVERYONE  (Read 321 times)

Bill O Reilly

GREETINGS EVERYONE
« on: September 12, 2005, 11:08:40 AM »
Hello ladies and gentleman I'm Bill O'Reilly. You may recognize me from my show "The O'Reilly Factor" which airs at 8pm weeknights here on the Fox News Network. You may have some misconceptions about me, mainly that I hate rap music. This is simply not true. I think it's fabulous. That is why I have sought refuge here where I wont be judged by my news anchor peers and am free to discuss what I think is bangin and what is not. I look forward to solid debates and forum shenanigans that will lead us to be friends. Thank you.

ABN

Re: GREETINGS EVERYONE
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 11:10:36 AM »
have you ever fucked a fat latina?

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 11:16:24 AM »
Well, I would never admit this in public, but since it's just you guys; For the past three months I have dedicated at least an hour a night to torturing my large hispanic maid with nipple clamps and hot wax before I insert my willy in her. It's rather invigorating!

ABN

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 11:19:08 AM »
Well, I would never admit this in public, but since it's just you guys; For the past three months I have dedicated at least an hour a night to torturing my large hispanic maid with nipple clamps and hot wax before I insert my willy in her. It's rather invigorating!
did you ever fuck that bitch that sued your pale ass?

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 11:24:15 AM »
you wont see her anymore

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 11:25:40 AM »
Many people want you dead. How do you feel about that?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 11:31:25 AM »
Bill you better watch your ass when you´re fucking with Adidas coz he´ll mirk your ass all the way from England.

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 11:32:39 AM »
Well an interesting fact not many people know about me is that I was once shot nine times after a heated debate with Islam based Hamas leader Abu Muhammed Reihad and left in the gutter to die. I survived, and now I wear a bullet proof vest when I go out in public, sometimes I even wear it around the house while I'm in my slippers, it turns my housekeeper on.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 11:37:27 AM »
lmao...i dont even know who bill o reilly is! but this is fuckin hilarious

peace

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 11:41:27 AM »
I noticed a function under my name entiltled "karma". How does this work and why has it slipped to negative 1? Did I offend that gang member? I dont know how these street things work.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 11:42:30 AM »
Keep it pithy Bill.

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 11:47:50 AM »
^^^
I will good sir. And might I add that I too am a member of the vast right wing conspiracy, New York chapter local #1226. If you're in the area, we get together for Chinese food and movies on Sunday nights.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 11:49:02 AM »
dint u get Ludacris kicked off the Pepsi commericalz?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 11:53:27 AM »
My God what an atrocious picture you have young man. Does anyone really get offended when you call them an animal?

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 11:56:28 AM »
hahaha  ;D