Author Topic: GREETINGS EVERYONE  (Read 322 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: GREETINGS EVERYONE
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 12:03:48 PM »
My God what an atrocious picture you have young man. Does anyone really get offended when you call them an animal?
lol, nice one :P

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 01:10:46 PM »
Hello ladies and gentleman I'm Bill O'Reilly. You may recognize me from my show "The O'Reilly Factor" which airs at 8pm weeknights here on the Fox News Network. You may have some misconceptions about me, mainly that I hate rap music. This is simply not true. I think it's fabulous. That is why I have sought refuge here where I wont be judged by my news anchor peers and am free to discuss what I think is bangin and what is not. I look forward to solid debates and forum shenanigans that will lead us to be friends. Thank you.

Bill, with all due respect, although you Republicans don't seem to understand the meaning of that word, I'd like to point out that you're full of crap. You do hate rap music, as is evident from your constant bashing of rap artists. Remember when you had Cam'ron on your show? Those poor, hard-working Americans who are just out to provide our teenagers with some entertaining music are being harassed by narrow-minded folks like yourself. You Republicans are just so full of contradictions. Do they have freedom of speech or not? As for the debates you're looking forward to, I'd like to let you know that I'm up for it. The last time I was on your show, I had you, and you know it. You just always like to stop people from talking and just get your point across, well not here buddy. This is WCC and we have equal rights as far as the ability to express our opinions goes. As a matter of fact, I'm going to shoot a new documentary to expose you.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 07:36:09 PM »
what do u think of the new kayne cd?

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 07:37:45 PM »
what do u think of the new kayne cd?

Bill doesn't like it, but I do. Bill is mad because Kanye made that comment about Bush. I'll be sure to include that clip in my next documentary as proof that Bush does not like black people, coming straight from a black person.

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 07:42:51 PM »
Who the fuck is michael moore!? arghh!!!!!

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 07:46:41 PM »
Bill

You ever c-walk in Compton?

I do it everynight before my bedtime

GYEAH!!!!!!!

OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 08:03:46 PM »

Ever heard of the documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11"? Or how about the book "Dude, Where's My Country?"

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
i think so................

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2005, 08:09:56 PM »
I think this guy is "Dr.Phil"

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2005, 10:20:48 AM »
bill suck my big black dick....and tell your wife to,pussy.....mr.aka.fuck AMERIKKK! :psych:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »

Ever heard of the documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11"? Or how about the book "Dude, Where's My Country?"

Don't forget "Bowling for Columbine".

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2005, 10:51:44 AM »
And don't forget you might have seen him at a local hot dog stand, gorging himself to forget about the pain of being a colossal fatass.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2005, 11:09:33 AM »
Glad to have you aboard Mr. O'reilly!

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2005, 11:13:36 AM »
Good Morning Sir

Bored to Death

• Lil Geezy
  • watch out hot sex
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2005, 11:14:11 AM »
Hello ladies and gentleman I'm Bill O'Reilly. You may recognize me from my show "The O'Reilly Factor" which airs at 8pm weeknights here on the Fox News Network. You may have some misconceptions about me, mainly that I hate rap music. This is simply not true. I think it's fabulous. That is why I have sought refuge here where I wont be judged by my news anchor peers and am free to discuss what I think is bangin and what is not. I look forward to solid debates and forum shenanigans that will lead us to be friends. Thank you.
hi