Author Topic: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin  (Read 1081 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 01:56:32 PM »
Although it maybe looks like a quick made album, one of the goals is to get back to that old skool DPG shit...its possible that its the reason the cover looks like this.. Just trying to see it from the positive side.

I cant see how they can get back to that old DPG shit if Snoop, Nate, Soopafly,Rage, Warren G, RBX Bad Azz , Half Dead, and the rest of the crew is not involved

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 02:02:19 PM »
Although it maybe looks like a quick made album, one of the goals is to get back to that old skool DPG shit...its possible that its the reason the cover looks like this.. Just trying to see it from the positive side.

I cant see how they can get back to that old DPG shit if Snoop, Nate, Soopafly,Rage, Warren G, RBX Bad Azz , Half Dead, and the rest of the crew is not involved

real talk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2005, 02:13:14 PM »
Personally, I think it's nice to see an album with JUST Daz and Kurupt, Kurupt and Daz. I thought that's what most of the fans wanted ???
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

BJV

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
U need to take this album as like a mixtape with their own beats.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 02:25:50 PM »

naw fuck that cover. look at daz, it looks like he was tryna block the camera from his face.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2005, 02:32:08 PM »
Personally, I think it's nice to see an album with JUST Daz and Kurupt, Kurupt and Daz. I thought that's what most of the fans wanted ???
That's is exactly what I was thinking. This is a DPG album, not DPGC. Also Dogg Food didn't have all the features that people are listing. Only Snoop, Nate, Lady of Rage, and Mr.Malik. This album is exactly what I wanted; a daz/kurupt and kurupt/daz album. Just like Dogg Food. No way would this be a dpg album with all these featurings that people are complaining about. Anyway I like the cover of the cd with that crip blue bandana.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2005, 02:52:40 PM »
My only concern is the production.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

genevan

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 02:53:28 PM »
shit, i'm ANTICIPATING this album! don't know why everybody's trippin', there is a DPGC album in the works, i don't mind getting a DPG album in the meantime. hittin' donutz...and dpg muzic are better than anything on the last 3 daz albums (the dogg pound gangsta lp, gangsta crunk and samplin' to the beat of the drum) so i expect some HEAT.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2005, 03:02:50 PM »
hmm that tracklist looks  :-\
but u can't judge a book by his cover
we'll see

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2005, 03:05:06 PM »
i just wish they would have kept the best tracks from this and kept it for the real album with snoop and everybody.... i hope this doesn't take anything from the one with snoop and everybody on it.  They need to release the other one first and this drop this indi style they'd make alot more money that way
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2005, 03:17:03 PM »
Looks Horrible. Its to bad 10 year later, and we get a lower budget album then dogg food.Kurupts album was 3 mics at best and this looks like it may be 3 at best also from the track i've heard. And what is up with the shitty ass album cover. And that crip shit is dead. How you go from wearing leather jackets and style to wearin shit 12 year old wear 10 yrs later.
i've been wondering the same shit about the new attire they've been wearing lately.  That shit's wack.

swishaSWEET

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2005, 04:35:09 PM »
relax, its a Dogg Pound album, take it or leave it, the DPG collabo will be hard

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2005, 04:39:24 PM »
relax, its a Dogg Pound album, take it or leave it, the DPG collabo will be hard

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2005, 04:43:32 PM »
Just to remind ya'll... Dillinger & Yung Gotti only featured RBX, Roscoe, Beanie Sigel and Slip Capone I believe... thats 2 DPGs..

Dogg Food didn't have many features either...

this is a DPG album not a DPGC album..

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2005, 07:22:28 PM »
I have a feeling this is gonna be a great CD, but its gonna be too short at 14 tracks and we've already heard 4 of em.