Author Topic: SDSU  (Read 166 times)

Fathom

• 'G'
SDSU
« on: September 10, 2005, 03:06:23 PM »
I'm a new Freshman there this year, and I must say that the woman are superb.  Some definite Dimes, but also your share of zeros.

Doggystylin

Re: SDSU
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 03:26:44 PM »
just like everywhere else.....I think SD is overated, but thats just my opinion, anyways have fun

UAK

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 11:06:39 PM »
just like everywhere else.....I think SD is overated, but thats just my opinion, anyways have fun

You sound jealous ^  :nahnah: have you been to SDSU ?

Fathom where are you from ?

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 01:13:07 AM »

lol jealous of what? theres nothing to be jealous of

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 01:15:57 AM »

yeah youre right. your cusin looked better on the pics u shared, then she did in my bed the next morning  ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 01:18:03 AM »
I'm a new Freshman there this year, and I must say that the woman are superb.  Some definite Dimes, but also your share of zeros.

yeah i used to stay down in that area. SDSU is mostly a party school. Just a buncha drunkass college students walkin around. just keep yur ass east of 54th st  ;)

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 08:51:38 PM »

Born and raised in San Diego.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2005, 03:15:10 PM »
i agree with you, man.  i would also recommend the girls at city college and southwestern.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

UAK

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005, 03:21:35 PM »
i agree with you, man.  i would also recommend the girls at city college and southwestern.

I think Mesa should be mentioned before City  :D

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2005, 07:27:39 PM »

My ex-girlfriend goes there.  If you attend you might have seen her.

UAK

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 07:33:26 PM »

I graduated from SDSU last semester  :D I went to Mesa for summer sessions.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 01:59:25 AM »

i doubt it lol i think Mesa is the largest community college on the west. As far as enrolled students i mean. I took like a year and half there. My first year there more students then at SDSU. At the time, it was over 25,000.