Author Topic: Speeding tickets...  (Read 590 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Speeding tickets...
« on: September 14, 2005, 11:44:51 AM »
Who here has gotten a speeding ticket and how have they handled it? Which is better, traffic school online or real traffic school?...I got a bullshit ass speeding ticket yesterday and I was wondering if the traffic school online BS is worth it or if there are any ways to reduce the consequences...I don't want a bunch of homos entering this thread to tell me that I'm crying, I want some responses from those who have actually gotten speeding violations...Thanks...PeACe

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Speeding tickets...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 11:50:47 AM »
I've got so many speeding tickets i got a green slip (Restricted license). I'm only allowed to drive from 6am to 11pm - For 3 months. If i get one more speeding ticket my license is gone.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 11:54:41 AM »
I was in Seattle last winter, and my friend got a ticket for Wreckless Driving.  He went down to Tacoma and took a driving school.  He had to go to court like 5 times, he was facing jail time becuase they wanted it to go to trial, but since he took the school, he got off with like a $350.00 ticket.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 12:00:05 PM »
Who here has gotten a speeding ticket and how have they handled it? Which is better, traffic school online or real traffic school?...I got a bullshit ass speeding ticket yesterday and I was wondering if the traffic school online BS is worth it or if there are any ways to reduce the consequences...I don't want a bunch of homos entering this thread to tell me that I'm crying, I want some responses from those who have actually gotten speeding violations...Thanks...PeACe
yo man im acctually looking for the same answer....i need to know pretty soon too dont know if i should just do the online deal or the real deal....those of you with experience let us know..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=85364.0

check that out ^^^
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 12:01:55 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »
lol this is wen it helps to be armenian cuz we have hook up where we pay the guy for the traffic skool and he writes down that we sat through it ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 12:48:20 PM »
lol this is wen it helps to be armenian cuz we have hook up where we pay the guy for the traffic skool and he writes down that we sat through it ;D
fool im mexican we invented that shit....  ;)

i know a few heads that can do it for me aswell but its a lil more expensive obviously cause they makin money....but i just want to see how bad those courses really are cause if its not that big of a deal id rather just do it
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 12:51:59 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 02:13:06 PM »
not another one of these threads  ::)

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 02:15:36 PM »
dude, do you do anything right?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2005, 02:40:20 PM »
fool im mexican we invented that shit....  ;)

i know a few heads that can do it for me aswell but its a lil more expensive obviously cause they makin money....but i just want to see how bad those courses really are cause if its not that big of a deal id rather just do it
if u wanna sit throught like 8 hour class(es)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2005, 02:51:40 PM »
Cops are mad gay. They pull you over for bullshit reasons all the time and thats the straight up truth. " Oh sir you license plate light is out and I just happen to notice this in the daylight and driving by you going the opposite way"

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 02:58:48 PM »
who doesn't have a speeding ticket once or twice?
i havent got one yet, but i know it's a matter of time. not that i exaggerate in my speeding, but there's just lots of control and a zero tollerance. when you drive 54 instead of 50 you have to pay.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 03:09:04 PM »
i havent got one yet, but i know it's a matter of time. not that i exaggerate in my speeding, but there's just lots of control and a zero tollerance. when you drive 54 instead of 50 you have to pay.
i dont have one and ive been drivin for 2 years now

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 03:27:50 PM »
keep it that way ;), im just speaking for myself.
the police is checking it like crazy and this plus the zero tolerance, i know that i ll get one one day.

this is to taken losely, off course not everybody will have one, but many (will) have so ur not an exception when you do get a speeding ticket at least not in belgium..

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2005, 03:37:41 PM »
i went 6 years driving without one....guess it was due...

on sunday we rode up to lake elsinore to go canyon riding with our bikes (motorcycles).... on the way back we blew past CHP (California Highway Patrol) at like 130MPH he just looked at us...he was outside his car....we kept on going he didnt do a thing.....i mean how much can you really do....we flew by and he still had to get in a car and chase us down and it was like 8 of us...let alone having to cut through traffic....im just saying i probrabrably earned it.....was just a matter of time......
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 03:41:39 PM by E. J. Rizo »