Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1782 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2005, 10:56:39 PM »

Do you know the meaning of consistant? In order to win the west you have to be a strong team. The Lakers have consistantly put together strong teams...Get it yet?

That's fine, they're strong enough to win the West 28 times, but only strong enough to win the Title 14. Get it yet?

LMAO...Why do only the most hideous looking beings say that?

Who knows. Maybe because another "man" is judging their looks so closely and it begins to feel like this "man" has a huge obsession with their looks. You = Gay.

It's not like you're a GQ model and I'm judging you...You're a fucking obese deformed version of Bam Bam Bigelow. Me using it against you does not equate me being obsessed with your looks...Try again.

SGV

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »

It's not like you're a GQ model and I'm judging you...You're a fucking obese deformed version of Bam Bam Bigelow. Me using it against you does not equate me being obsessed with your looks...Try again.

LMAO. You're judging whether I look good or not... And it's not like you've done it once or twice. You're obsessed with my looks. It's a fact. You can't even deny that. You dedicated a thread for my looks. LOL. You're hung up on my looks and that's your only way out of arguements that you've lost...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2005, 01:09:31 AM »

LMAO. You're judging whether I look good or not... And it's not like you've done it once or twice. You're obsessed with my looks. It's a fact. You can't even deny that. You dedicated a thread for my looks. LOL. You're hung up on my looks and that's your only way out of arguements that you've lost...

Nobody's judging your looks... The fact that you're ugly is a given, that definitely does not need judging. I'm just reminding you, because it's always funny to see fat people getting butt-hurt over their fatness...

SGV

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2005, 07:56:04 AM »

Nobody's judging your looks... The fact that you're ugly is a given, that definitely does not need judging. I'm just reminding you, because it's always funny to see fat people getting butt-hurt over their fatness...

You had to check me out in the first place to even know if I'm ugly or not. So, to even have an opinion on if a guy is "pretty" or is "ugly" in itself is just homosexual. And, then, to obsess over it as you do? It's even worse.

You must be Brad Pittenstein or Orlando Bloomowitz the way you're talking. I bet you got a the little Hebrew girls jockin!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2005, 03:05:43 PM »

You had to check me out in the first place to even know if I'm ugly or not. So, to even have an opinion on if a guy is "pretty" or is "ugly" in itself is just homosexual. And, then, to obsess over it as you do? It's even worse.

You must be Brad Pittenstein or Orlando Bloomowitz the way you're talking. I bet you got a the little Hebrew girls jockin!

LMAO...I don't think you get it. It doesn't take judging to see that you are repulsive. Someone can just look at you and throw up. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, which you seem very concentrated on...

SGV

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2005, 04:12:52 PM »

LMAO...I don't think you get it. It doesn't take judging to see that you are repulsive. Someone can just look at you and throw up. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, which you seem very concentrated on...

And then you cry when others make up things. LOL. You're just a homo, plain and simp. You enjoy judging men's looks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »

And then you cry when others make up things. LOL. You're just a homo, plain and simp. You enjoy judging men's looks.

Yes. I'm a homo because I let you know that you're repulsive. If it helps you sleep...

SGV

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2005, 04:21:03 PM »

Yes. I'm a homo because I let you know that you're repulsive. If it helps you sleep...

You had to judge my looks to get the opinion of me being repulsive. So, you admit to judging another mans looks... That makes you homo.

Me = Replusive & Straight.

You = Jew, Whiney & Homo.

Fair enough.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2005, 05:07:12 PM »

You had to judge my looks to get the opinion of me being repulsive. So, you admit to judging another mans looks... That makes you homo.

Me = Replusive & Straight.

You = Jew, Whiney & Homo.

Fair enough.

LMAO...The way you think is so incredibly dumb. If you're undisputedly ugly, then you just are...Someone would have to be stupid to not realize that you scare away average sized females. And LMAO@you using "Jew" as a diss when all your relatives are working for mine... 8)

PLANT

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2005, 05:08:30 PM »
NIK, when are you going to shut the fuck up  ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2005, 05:10:58 PM »
NIK, when are you going to shut the fuck up  ???

Never... 8) 8) 8)

PLANT

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »
I though this thread may be good for a few laughs but If i knew it was in for 6+ pages of BULLSHIT then I never woulda made it

you have to be the most annoting poster in DubCC history

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2005, 05:25:09 PM »
I though this thread may be good for a few laughs but If i knew it was in for 6+ pages of BULLSHIT then I never woulda made it

you have to be the most annoting poster in DubCC history

LOL...You act like people force you to read this shit. You need to get a life if you get annoyed by text on an internet message board. :-*

SGV

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2005, 07:28:02 PM »

LMAO...The way you think is so incredibly dumb. If you're undisputedly ugly, then you just are...Someone would have to be stupid to not realize that you scare away average sized females. And LMAO@you using "Jew" as a diss when all your relatives are working for mine... 8)

What's dumb about rational logic? LOL. You checked me, ECrazy and various other men out. It's a fact. You've ever been out with me? Nope. Don't assume what you can't prove. And btw, my relativez work for my cousin who works for himself. OUCH!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2005, 09:54:35 AM »

What's dumb about rational logic? LOL. You checked me, ECrazy and various other men out. It's a fact. You've ever been out with me? Nope. Don't assume what you can't prove. And btw, my relativez work for my cousin who works for himself. OUCH!

Ouch? The only ouch I heard was when Oscar got his hand caught in the cement machine and tried suing my dads business...You're Hispanic and you're dissing Jews. I have 40 of you fuckers standing out back right now making cement, pre-cast, and construction material. This Jew, on the other hand, is sitting in a nice big office writing minimum wage checks for your brothers...Now never try pulling the heritage card again, you fat, repulsive fuck.