Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1788 times)

SGV

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2005, 10:04:40 AM »

Ouch? The only ouch I heard was when Oscar got his hand caught in the cement machine and tried suing my dads business...You're Hispanic and you're dissing Jews. I have 40 of you fuckers standing out back right now making cement, pre-cast, and construction material. This Jew, on the other hand, is sitting in a nice big office writing minimum wage checks for your brothers...Now never try pulling the heritage card again, you fat, repulsive fuck.

LMAO @ The hurt in this post. Poor Nikki!! "*sobs* I'm better than you *sobs*" hahahahaha Classic post.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2005, 10:39:18 AM »

Ouch? The only ouch I heard was when Oscar got his hand caught in the cement machine and tried suing my dads business...You're Hispanic and you're dissing Jews. I have 40 of you fuckers standing out back right now making cement, pre-cast, and construction material. This Jew, on the other hand, is sitting in a nice big office writing minimum wage checks for your brothers...Now never try pulling the heritage card again, you fat, repulsive fuck.

LMAO @ The hurt in this post. Poor Nikki!! "*sobs* I'm better than you *sobs*" hahahahaha Classic post.

It's classic because you've been belittled. I wouldn't laugh if I was you... 8)

SGV

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2005, 11:26:17 AM »

It's classic because you've been belittled. I wouldn't laugh if I was you... 8)

LMAO. I also have Latinos who do construction on my house. 85% of people in California can say the same. LOL @ Bragging about that. You don't sit in a big office writing checks, you daddy does. You're too busy pretending to know Ice Cube or trying to be a "baller" and a "weed-head" like your favorite Sports players and Rappers. Talk about being belittled.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2005, 11:49:04 AM »
You don't sit in a big office writing checks

8)

SGV

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2005, 11:52:51 AM »
Keep making shit up to feel better about yourself... :-*

SGV

« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2005, 11:57:38 AM »
Keep making shit up to feel better about yourself... :-*

LMAO @ This. The Prime Minister of assumptions. hahahaha

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2005, 11:58:13 AM »
Im not going to jump on your dick now, but what's weird, Nik, is  the fact that whenever someone calls you a rich bitch you deny it, cause it would be uncool and shit, but whenever someone is doing what SGV does right now, you brag about how successful your kind, heritage and family is. Make a decision.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 11:59:46 AM by 7even the Opinion Maker »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2005, 12:01:23 PM »
Im not going to jump on your dick now, but what's weird, Nik, is the the fact that whenever someone calls you a rich bitch you deny it, cause it would be uncool and shit, but whenever someone is doing what SGV does right now, you brag about how successful your kind, heritage and family is. Make a decision.

NIK keeps getting sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2005, 01:47:45 PM »
Im not going to jump on your dick now, but what's weird, Nik, is  the fact that whenever someone calls you a rich bitch you deny it, cause it would be uncool and shit, but whenever someone is doing what SGV does right now, you brag about how successful your kind, heritage and family is. Make a decision.

Rich? No...Do I make good money? Yes. Why would it be uncool to be rich? I'm working towards beig rich...SGV's brothers will be needed.

SGV

« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2005, 04:20:41 PM »

Rich? No...Do I make good money? Yes. Why would it be uncool to be rich? I'm working towards beig rich...SGV's brothers will be needed.

LMAO @ Writing checks to "I make good money." The only checks you write are for your daddies company. LOL.

BTW, my Cousin started the biggest hospital in Central America, he has your brothers work for him. Sonned again!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2005, 10:57:49 AM »

LMAO @ Writing checks to "I make good money." The only checks you write are for your daddies company. LOL.

BTW, my Cousin started the biggest hospital in Central America, he has your brothers work for him. Sonned again!

Lets see...Do more Jews work for Hispanics or do more Hispanics work for Jews? Hmmmmmm..."Sonned again!", you fucking faggot.

SGV

« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2005, 12:55:29 PM »

Lets see...Do more Jews work for Hispanics or do more Hispanics work for Jews? Hmmmmmm..."Sonned again!", you fucking faggot.

LMAO @ You angry cuz your brothers are my families bitches. haha.

PLANT

« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »
so whens the sequel coming out????  anyone got any more pics to add to the cover?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »
Toronto Craptors - 11-17......12th seed in the East

;D 8)