Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1786 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 09:39:15 AM »

;D

Your Asian N...Uhhh, I mean your grandma again. ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 11:49:48 AM »
how is that classic ???..that shit makes no sense..

and lol @ Laker haters (espeacially spur fans) happy about what the Lakers went through Last season...after all those ass whoopins the Lakers have givin there teams and all the championships they are so happy the Lakers/kobe are down for a second...

just remember it sucks more to be a fan of your team then it does been a Laker fan ;) :-*

wtf are u talkin about lil boy? thats like saying if the Lakers somehow, magically did good next year then youd be jealous of the Spurs for kickin your ass in the playoffs in two of our championships? How stupid is that? Besides, if you read the posts ive made...ive said that i wished the lakers WERE good last year, and at the top with us...just for the rivalry. Just simply destroying you isnt fun (well, it is) but id rather have a rivalry thats back n forth.

Don Seer

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 12:31:33 PM »
The funny thing is that the Laker Haters are still obsessed with greatest franchise in sports, even though we had a shitty year last year. They're still obsessed, like a jilted lover or a stalker.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SGV

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 01:20:25 PM »
The funny thing is that the Laker Haters are still obsessed with greatest franchise in sports, even though we had a shitty year last year. They're still obsessed, like a jilted lover or a stalker.

Celtics > Lakers

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 01:45:15 PM »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 05:49:39 PM »

funny how u cant manage to open your eyes long enough to see whos obsessed. Its Laker fans who crack me up, not the Laker organization. Obviously the Laker organization has been a great one over the years. But when your fans are a bunch of raging homosexuals...it kinda kills it u know?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2005, 06:10:49 PM »
fool..shut the fuck up...

you're nothing but a "bitter,faggot,spur fan that still has nightmares about kobe's 93 points combined in SA,on the road,in the 2001 playoffs & 42 points in the 2004 playoffs after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and he was in eagle all day,tired as fucked and still fucked you up"

so please...do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up...go to SA....i think tim duncan is waiting for you to suck his dick

just remember it sucks more to be a fan of your favorite team then it does been a Laker fan 

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2005, 06:18:50 PM »

you're nothing but a "bitter,faggot,spur fan that still has nightmares about kobe's 93 points combined in SA,on the road,in the 2001 playoffs & 42 points in the 2004 playoffs after pleading not guilty to sexual assult and he was in eagle all day,tired as fucked and still fucked you up"

so please...do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up...go to SA....i think tim duncan is waiting for you to suck his dick

just remember it sucks more to be a fan of your favorite team then it does been a Laker fan 

bitter? bitter of what? the Lakers...and Kobes unbelievable season last year? lol. Or maybe bitter because SA is the current champs? Yeah, seems like i have a lot to be bitter about. Make some sense every once in a while so people dont think youre a COMPLETE moron. Good luck on that one...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2005, 07:25:29 PM »

Celtics > Lakers
The Celtics haven't won in lik 20 years. They had the greatest dynasty  in the NBA and a good era with Bird. The Lakers continually win. And no I ain't a dickrider, I said it before my favorite team is the Magic.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »

bitter? bitter of what? the Lakers...and Kobes unbelievable season last year? lol. Or maybe bitter because SA is the current champs? Yeah, seems like i have a lot to be bitter about. Make some sense every once in a while so people dont think youre a COMPLETE moron. Good luck on that one...

If that's the case, why are you obsessed with the Lakers and Laker fans?

Why don't any of yall Laker haters explain this bizarre fascination you have for the Lakers?

I'm trying to understand this bizarre phenomenon but right now I'm truly baffled.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SGV

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2005, 09:00:44 PM »

The Celtics haven't won in lik 20 years. They had the greatest dynasty  in the NBA and a good era with Bird. The Lakers continually win. And no I ain't a dickrider, I said it before my favorite team is the Magic.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2005, 09:10:37 PM »

Dynasty not franchise there is a difference. In the NFL the Steelers probably had the best dynasty ever in the 70's but that doesn't mean they are the best franchise.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2005, 09:27:44 PM »

yes you're bitter..stop acting stupid...what happend to the Lakers and kobe last season is your  lil revenge..overall we owned the spurs..and we ain't finish yet..we're the lakers we'll be back to whoop some ass..that's the way it is..deal with it

This is TeeRaySix9Teen

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2005, 09:37:41 PM »
The celtics haven't done shit sinse the bill russel days..and i would not be surprised if their was some dirty shit behind that..kareem said that when he was with the bucks and faced the celtics in the finals when this one guy was the ref the celtics were getting away with climbing on kareems back and fouling him and all kinds of shit..that guy reft 4 games..celtics won them all..the other 3 with a different ref the bucks won those games...so it's the Lakers>>celtics

80's: Magic & the Lakers were better then Bird and the celtics...Lakers 5 championships and went to the finals like 8-9 times..celtics 3 championships

90's: Lakers..we drafted kobe and signed shaq 2 weeks Later

The 2 g's: Lakers 3 straight champioships and went to the finals 4 times..celtics best they did is get to the ECF in 2002

the celtics have been to the finals 19 times..Lakers 28 and 14 championships..yeah the celtics have 2 more championships but that don't mean shit when you haven't done shit sinse the early 70's and the Lakers been to the finals 9 more times