Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1787 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2005, 08:03:10 PM »
Wow, NIK...why do you even respond??? man, you keep diggin yourself in the sonned hole deeper and deeper, just stop, im starting to feel sorry for you

SIKE, just kidding, your retarded, you never answer any question that is asked of you, you keep referring to sonning things that never happen, and yes, i know, your response to me is that im krondon, yes we all know, well yea, hopefully this will kill some time for me

YOU feel sorry for ME? LMFAOOOOO...If only the world was really that twisted.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2005, 08:06:35 PM »

Do you even know anything about basketball? LMAO...The Lakers made it to the finals 28 times which means they've put together 28 top-notch teams...The Cetics haven't put together any top-notch teams in quite a while...Lakers have so much more to their name, George Mikan, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Gail Goodrich, Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe...The list goes on. It's so obvious that the name Lakers is so much bigger than anything related to the Celtics, and the Laker franchise is the most recognized and succesful in all of basketball...Now get the fuck out of basketball talk. You're not from LA either...PeACe

28? No... Try 14 Top Notch teams. If they were Top Notch teams, each time, they would have 28 titles, not 14. LOL @ You. Like I said, no matter who they've had, it's meaningless. They haven't won 16 titles yet. Celtics > Lakers. The stats are there, you can't disprove that.

If I'm not from L.A., tell me where I'm from... Cincinatti or something? LOL. PeACE.

Celtics are actually one of my favorite teams, but like the other homie said, Celtics did most of their damage during the Bill Russel era. Lakers have been the best team out of the west 28 times in the NBA's short history...Lakers are obviously the bigger franchise, no question, only a moron who doesn't know his shit would argue that...But then again. :-X

SGV

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2005, 10:57:19 PM »
Is that your great comeback? ::)..i never said annything dissing Bill Russel...that's a great accomplishment..

Still aint better then The Lakers...celtics have 1 Era...that's all...everything after that all Lakers...now please stop embarrassing yourself...this aint the first time you've been schooled.... i've read alot of threads where people have schooled your ass ;D

You still have no real arguement. Sorry.

Celtics are actually one of my favorite teams, but like the other homie said, Celtics did most of their damage during the Bill Russel era. Lakers have been the best team out of the west 28 times in the NBA's short history...Lakers are obviously the bigger franchise, no question, only a moron who doesn't know his shit would argue that...But then again. :-X

Been the best team out WEST, not in the NBA, 28 times. Out West, yes, they're the best franchise etc. In NBA? No. Celtics still stake claim to 16 NBA titles, in NBA's short history. See, a smart person uses facts, a moron uses meaningless insults... The latter really doesn't apply to you.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2005, 11:01:25 PM »
See, a smart person uses facts, a moron uses meaningless insults... The latter really doesn't apply to you.

latter = second, more recent, or last thing mentioned

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2005, 11:01:56 PM »
Is that your great comeback? ::)..i never said annything dissing Bill Russel...that's a great accomplishment..

Still aint better then The Lakers...celtics have 1 Era...that's all...everything after that all Lakers...now please stop embarrassing yourself...this aint the first time you've been schooled.... i've read alot of threads where people have schooled your ass ;D

You still have no real arguement. Sorry.

Been the best team out WEST, not in the NBA, 28 times. Out West, yes, they're the best franchise etc. In NBA? No. Celtics still stake claim to 16 NBA titles, in NBA's short history. See, a smart person uses facts, a moron uses meaningless insults... The latter really doesn't apply to you.

LMAO...Consistancy, not championships, determines greatness in a franchise...I didn't even think this was an argument...LOL, the Lakers have brought forth a lot more dynasty's and talent into the NBA than the Celtics by far...You don't even have the right to argue basketball with me, and LMAO@claiming from LA when your fucking name is SGV...You fake ass fatass, you simply just love to argue and sound incredibly dumb...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2005, 11:03:01 PM »
See, a smart person uses facts, a moron uses meaningless insults... The latter really doesn't apply to you.

latter = second, more recent, or last thing mentioned

LOL

LOL...SGV trying to sound intelligent is only destined to backfire...

SGV

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2005, 11:42:42 PM »

LMAO...Consistancy, not championships, determines greatness in a franchise...I didn't even think this was an argument...LOL, the Lakers have brought forth a lot more dynasty's and talent into the NBA than the Celtics by far...You don't even have the right to argue basketball with me, and LMAO@claiming from LA when your fucking name is SGV...You fake ass fatass, you simply just love to argue and sound incredibly dumb...

What's consistent about a 14-14 record? LOL. Yea, my name is SGV, and? That doesn't mean I'm not from L.A. What County am I in? San Bernadino? No. Ventura? Nope. Orange? Nope. I'm in L.A. County. Yea... You're hurt. You had to go back to your boring old fat jokes again. It's ok... That just proves I'm right.

JML, thanks for correcting the typo, I appreciate it.

SGV

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2005, 11:48:08 PM »

What typo? I didn't correct a typo... I was just letting you know what the word "latter" meant.

doesn't was a typo... But yea... Anyway.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2005, 11:54:38 PM »

What's consistent about a 14-14 record? LOL. Yea, my name is SGV, and? That doesn't mean I'm not from L.A. What County am I in? San Bernadino? No. Ventura? Nope. Orange? Nope. I'm in L.A. County. Yea... You're hurt. You had to go back to your boring old fat jokes again. It's ok... That just proves I'm right.

Consistant as in the Laker franchise has rarely failed to put together a legendary team...Western Conference Champions 14 times, NBA Champions 14 times...Building dynasty after dynasty...That's what the Lakers are all about. There is no argument...Just like Hulk Hogan will always be the biggest thing in wrestling even though he hasn't won the most titles. Just like Michael Jordan is the greatest baller even though he's not the higest on rings...It's about consistancy and what your franchise has brought the league...Go to some foreign country and see if more people recognize the name Lakers or Celtics...Like I said, you can keep arguing, but who even gave you basketball credebility? You've never once posted anything showcasing any knowledge in basketball on this board, which makes what you say even more meaningless...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2005, 11:56:13 PM »

What's consistent about a 14-14 record?

you're acting like that's a regular season record..it's a NBA Finals Record...we've been to the NBA Finals waaaaay more then the celtics...them winning 2 more championships don't mean shit..b/c The Lakers will have more championships  then the Celtics by the time kobe retires 8) :)

SGV

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2005, 11:59:26 PM »

Consistant as in the Laker franchise has rarely failed to put together a legendary team...Western Conference Champions 14 times, NBA Champions 14 times...Building dynasty after dynasty...That's what the Lakers are all about. There is no argument...Just like Hulk Hogan will always be the biggest thing in wrestling even though he hasn't won the most titles. Just like Michael Jordan is the greatest baller even though he's not the higest on rings...It's about consistancy and what your franchise has brought the league...Go to some foreign country and see if more people recognize the name Lakers or Celtics...Like I said, you can keep arguing, but who even gave you basketball credebility? You've never once posted anything showcasing any knowledge in basketball on this board, which makes what you say even more meaningless...PeACe

And like I said, they may have put together legendary teams, but they've yet to surpass the Celtics. So, sure, they have had all the greats, but what does it matter? Where's the rings? Where's the proof that these teams were legendary? If they were legendary, wouldn't they be well into 20+ championships?

LOL @ Basketball Cred. Yes, because I never bothered to post on a Dubcc sports forum, I don't know about sports. LMAO @ That. Horrible.

And Speak On It... You don't know that the Lakers will have more titles. That's just you riding the Kobe dick assuming things. So.. Yea. 16 wins in 19 attempts outweighs 14 in 28. Sorry!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2005, 12:03:40 AM »

And Speak On It... You don't know that the Lakers will have more titles. That's just you riding the Kobe dick assuming things. So..

i could predict the future 8)..it will happend... ;)...plus..we're the Lakers..we're going to win more championships...phil + Kobe=championships 8) :)

SGV

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2005, 12:06:54 AM »

i could predict the future 8)..it will happend... ;)...plus..we're the Lakers..we're going to win more championships...phil + Kobe=championships 8) :)

Uh... Unless you're the towel boy or something, you're not a Laker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2005, 12:19:32 AM »

And like I said, they may have put together legendary teams, but they've yet to surpass the Celtics. So, sure, they have had all the greats, but what does it matter? Where's the rings? Where's the proof that these teams were legendary? If they were legendary, wouldn't they be well into 20+ championships?

LOL @ Basketball Cred. Yes, because I never bothered to post on a Dubcc sports forum, I don't know about sports. LMAO @ That. Horrible.

And Speak On It... You don't know that the Lakers will have more titles. That's just you riding the Kobe dick assuming things. So.. Yea. 16 wins in 19 attempts outweighs 14 in 28. Sorry!

LOLLL...Going by your logic, Robert Horry is greater than Magic Johnson. Vin Disel is better than Christian Bale. Lil Jon is danker than Crooked I (my bad, wrong example). Titles don't determine greatness, like I've already stated, but you mornically ignored...Watch basketball before you comment on it... :-X

SGV

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2005, 12:22:44 AM »

LOLLL...Going by your logic, Robert Horry is greater than Magic Johnson. Vin Disel is better than Christian Bale. Lil Jon is danker than Crooked I (my bad, wrong example). Titles don't determine greatness, like I've already stated, but you mornically ignored...Watch basketball before you comment on it... :-X

There's more to go on for Players. They could easily just sit on the bench and get titles (See: John Salley). Teams is a different story. LOL @ You having no real basis to your "arguement" except for insults.