Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1784 times)

WestCoasta

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2005, 01:41:37 AM »
Clippers are Fruity Pebbles

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2005, 04:43:00 AM »
I wont post anything concerning basketball anymore until certain people get the dick out their mouth. It disgusts me to argue with someone about NBA-related issues when I know he most definitely has his dick out during typing, jacking off to a .mpg-file that shows Kobe dunking.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2005, 09:50:35 AM »
Nelly's name is bigger than Chino XL. I guess he (Nelly) is a greater emcee than Chino. I get it. Thanks for explaining it Jewey.

Nelly, Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent are the greatest emcee's in Hip Hop today!!!

I don't think your small brain can comprehend full paragraphs. Read the whole thing, mororn.

Lets see. Michael Jordan is the biggest name in basketball because he's the greatest. Tiger Woods is the biggest name in golf because he is the greatest. Alfred Hitchcock was the biggest name in horror because he was the greatest...How great you are determines how big you are when it comes to running a franchise. Lakers are obviously the most succesful franchise in basketball...End of story, now shut the fuck up.

Hope that's helpful for your disability.

SGV

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2005, 10:08:34 AM »

I don't think your small brain can comprehend full paragraphs. Read the whole thing, mororn.

Lets see. Michael Jordan is the biggest name in basketball because he's the greatest. Tiger Woods is the biggest name in golf because he is the greatest. Alfred Hitchcock was the biggest name in horror because he was the greatest...How great you are determines how big you are when it comes to running a franchise. Lakers are obviously the most succesful franchise in basketball...End of story, now shut the fuck up.

Hope that's helpful for your disability.

That doesn't make any sense... How great you are doesn't translate in to "size" of popularity... Not at all. So, yea... You've proven nothing but that you're a groupie.

PLANT

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2005, 10:12:18 AM »

..........................................................................................

ONE WEEK LATER.......................................................

SGV

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2005, 10:13:29 AM »
*awaits a "You're dumb" joke from NIK*

followed by "That pics not funny!" *sobs*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2005, 10:13:55 AM »
LMFAO...This isn't even an arguement anymore. You've been done. How great you are in sports determines how big and succesful your team/franchise will be. I thought this was a given amongst anyone with a slight intellect.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2005, 10:17:10 AM »
*awaits a "You're dumb" joke from NIK*

followed by "That pics not funny!" *sobs*

Weren't you the one who said it's sad to keep things for 2 years? That picture of me is over 5 years old...I just don't see any humor in it, Blade and Tom played that out about 4 years ago...But keep 'em coming if it really entertains.

SGV

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2005, 10:21:07 AM »

Weren't you the one who said it's sad to keep things for 2 years? That picture of me is over 5 years old...I just don't see any humor in it, Blade and Tom played that out about 4 years ago...But keep 'em coming if it really entertains.

It sure is sad... But I don't have the picture... So it's all good. The content of the picture is what makes it funny. Of course you don't see the humor, it's your reality.

SGV

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2005, 10:21:45 AM »
LMFAO...This isn't even an arguement anymore. You've been done. How great you are in sports determines how big and succesful your team/franchise will be. I thought this was a given amongst anyone with a slight intellect.

Celtics have 19 championships. That proves they're great. How big are they?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2005, 10:23:31 AM »

Celtics have 19 championships. That proves they're great. How big are they?

Lakers have a much better winning percentage than the Celtics...The Celtics are a big name amongst basketball, but the Lakers are simply bigger...End of discussion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2005, 10:25:30 AM »

It sure is sad... But I don't have the picture... So it's all good. The content of the picture is what makes it funny. Of course you don't see the humor, it's your reality.

Yes, it's my reality. A pic of me when I was 12 years old is so funny!! Especially since of all my deformities...You fat desperate shit, you've admitted you're ugly, so quit while you can...

SGV

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2005, 10:34:18 AM »

Lakers have a much better winning percentage than the Celtics...The Celtics are a big name amongst basketball, but the Lakers are simply bigger...End of discussion.

Sorry... But no.

Yes, it's my reality. A pic of me when I was 12 years old is so funny!! Especially since of all my deformities...You fat desperate shit, you've admitted you're ugly, so quit while you can...

LMAO! And you call others stupid. No Mordecai, it's your reality because you are a Kobe Nutrider. LMAO. That's right, I admitted I'm ugly, why does that even matter to you? Are you really that gay that you care if another MAN thinks he looks good or not? A Whiney Jew and a Faggot... Your life sucks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2005, 10:45:02 AM »

Sorry... But no.

Next time just write in "I was sonned".

LMAO! And you call others stupid. No Mordecai, it's your reality because you are a Kobe Nutrider. LMAO. That's right, I admitted I'm ugly, why does that even matter to you? Are you really that gay that you care if another MAN thinks he looks good or not? A Whiney Jew and a Faggot... Your life sucks.

I don't care if you're ugly or not, but you have no rights to clown pictures of me as a child when you're a fucking beastly being.

SGV

« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2005, 10:48:13 AM »

Next time just write in "I was sonned".

I don't care if you're ugly or not, but you have no rights to clown pictures of me as a child when you're a fucking beastly being.

Sonned? By what? Your opinion? LOL. You stating that is not a fact. It's the opinion of a Laker groupie.  :-X

LOL @ No rights to clown pictures of you as a child. Damn, you're hurt. Grab a tissue. LOL. I never once talked about your looks. But, for some gay reason, you love to talk about another mans looks. You're just trying to find a reason to talk about my looks. Put the lotion down, I don't go that way you Hebrew Homo.