Author Topic: Cali, Georgia, Illinois, MD, Mass, MI, NJ, NY, Ohio,TX, Virginia, Washington  (Read 269 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Cali, Georgia, Illinois, MD, Mass, MI, NJ, NY, Ohio,TX, Virginia, Washington
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 06:48:10 PM »
I heard the government takes like half of the money when you win

Not quite half, but it's still $125 mill. The government taking half doesn't really restrict you money-wise.

you can lose far more then half. if u decide to take the lump sum rather then the bullshit annual payments, then they take way more then half of it.

BigBDrugStores

Re: Cali, Georgia, Illinois, MD, Mass, MI, NJ, NY, Ohio,TX, Virginia, Washington
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 07:08:59 PM »
^then its about 75m

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2005, 07:46:09 PM »
^then its about 75m

fuck that! id tell em just to keep their little 75 million...lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2005, 11:52:31 PM »
ima win that shit and spend it all one hoes, guns, drugs, and my platinum casket

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2005, 11:59:07 PM »
I won Bitches!. I matched the mega ball and i'm going to pick up my 2 bucks tomorrow! and i said i wasnt going to win. time to change my phone number

UAK

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2005, 12:17:54 AM »
I won Bitches!. I matched the mega ball and i'm going to pick up my 2 bucks tomorrow! and i said i wasnt going to win. time to change my phone number

Don't call the media...I hope no else won this for next Tues  :D

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2005, 02:05:43 AM »
Dayum if i would win, would make my teeth bling just like Young Buck or Paul Wall  ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2005, 08:50:47 AM »
I heard the government takes like half of the money when you win

^Taxes...They take more in Canada.

Kill you're from Switzerland?

not completely Swiss, but I live there, yeah

and props on either knowing your geography or having done some research 8)

lol if you see someone in a pink fur coat standin around your house...watch out, KAIN is stalkin u

:o

damn, yeah. The people from Seer´s ban center got me paranoid enough already  :-X :-\

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2005, 08:59:26 AM »
I am planning on buying a 24-wide nigga and adding like 6 stories

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2005, 02:32:44 PM »
Fuck it, I'm not buying.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2005, 02:38:16 PM »
I got one the other day  ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
if you were to win and take the lump sum, after the tax rape and all that bullshit nonsense.....

you'd end up with like probably $120,000,000  :o in your fuckin pocket  8)

it's unbelievable that the government and the Lotto takes like 60% of your winnings, I'll never understand why it's that much  ::)

that's why I only play Mega Millions, cuz if you won like $20 mil in the Super Lotto, you'd end up with like $6 mil, which is still a lot, but you'd be pissed that you had all that taken

if you're gonna get lucky enough to win at all, might as well go for the ballers amount  8)

UAK

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2005, 02:58:54 PM »
The Lotto takes money from you only if you take a lump sum because they can't earn interest on it to pay you in 26 annual installments.

But you can take that money and earn interest yourself...so it's no big deal.

The taxes are for the U.S. to rebuild Iraq and elect the government.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 03:00:56 PM by K A I N »

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2005, 04:03:24 PM »
ya, you're a moron if you take 26 payments though, cuz as the years go by, especially 2 decades from now, money won't be worth what it is today

and I ain't tryin to get my full payment when I'm in my 40's, I rather get millions right away and spend my youth the way it should be  8)

lump sum is the way to go.....

since someone won the $250 mil  >:(, I just went out and got the $41 mil Super Lotto to be announced tonight..... come on baby  8)