Author Topic: 50's latest diss on Game.....  (Read 787 times)

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50's latest diss on Game.....
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2005, 03:58:32 AM »
.....at the Glasgow show of his European Tour.

50 yelled to the crowd "if y'all got love for 50 cent, Eminem & Dr. Dre, then say G-UNIT!!" to which the crowd erupted.

after which he sad "if ya ain't got love for 50 cent, Eminem & Dr. Dre, then say G-UNOT to which strangely some of the crowd actually shouted G-Unot!

After this, 50 said "to all those who just said that, go out and by Game's album! .....  and make me rich!   ;D

He then stopped and said "For real tho......Game's album...it's hot" to which the crowd cheered.

He paused and then said "It's hot....because I wrote it!!"   and then said  "Let's see how the next one comes out." 
 :o :o :o :o
can you give a review of the show?
is mobb deeps, mop's part big?
is g-units, olivia's small?

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2005, 06:23:04 AM »
y hasnt he still made a comeback track ?  :eh: :grumpy:

cuz he's weak. and no one on g-unit can top "300 bars"

Thats just it. 50 knows that he cant come back against a song like "300 Bars". There is no way he can top or even come close to matching that.

Y'all forgot about 300 shots already? Well, they made an attempt on making a comeback. Shit was so horrible you couldn't listen to the whole joint front to back though.

without 50 cent on those singles > game wouldn't even be on tv now,they olmost kicked him outta aftermath if it wasnt for 50.

That's the problem, we'll never know. If Game would have released singles on his own and built himself a hype, I'm damn sure he could have been where he is now. Fact is 50 gave him a helping hand, which sure made things easier.

ABN

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2005, 06:32:38 AM »
who knows if Game would´ve sold records without 50 but the whole argument that Game sold so many records coz of 50 doesn´t add up. if it would add up Banks would´ve sold 2.3 million albums in the states,Buck would´ve sold 2.3 million in the states,Yayo would´ve sold more then 600k his first week etc etc. i´m sure the connection with G-Unit helped out a lot but Game did do a lot of things without 50 to create hype for his album and i guess 50 gotta be hurt that The Documentary has sold more units then Beg For Mercy(50 was on the majority of songs on that album). all i´m hoping for is that 50 and crew will go back to making real music again and that they all step their pen game up and that Game continues to do what he´s been doing coz right now G-Unit can´t fuck with him.

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2005, 09:27:53 AM »
who knows if Game would´ve sold records without 50 but the whole argument that Game sold so many records coz of 50 doesn´t add up. if it would add up Banks would´ve sold 2.3 million albums in the states,Buck would´ve sold 2.3 million in the states,Yayo would´ve sold more then 600k his first week etc etc. i´m sure the connection with G-Unit helped out a lot but Game did do a lot of things without 50 to create hype for his album and i guess 50 gotta be hurt that The Documentary has sold more units then Beg For Mercy(50 was on the majority of songs on that album). all i´m hoping for is that 50 and crew will go back to making real music again and that they all step their pen game up and that Game continues to do what he´s been doing coz right now G-Unit can´t fuck with him.

Good points man.  Game could've done it without that wanksta.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2005, 11:06:16 AM »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2005, 01:36:21 PM »
can you give a review of the show?
is mobb deeps, mop's part big?
is g-units, olivia's small?

the show was good, he has been a few times before and it was much the same, but a good show nonetheless.
mobb deep and m.o.p. did about 3 songs each if i remember correctly.  mase came out and did his verse off "Mo' Money Mo' Problems" and left.
and as for olivia i couldnt really tell but she sure was looking mighty fine  :banana_dss:
NO MORE WAR