Author Topic: The Game vs. Jay-Z  (Read 1089 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: The Game vs. Jay-Z
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 01:14:22 AM »
Game can't diss jay-z, he got beyonce  :D

Good match. Most overrated rapper with the most overrated bitch. Real life its about 20 bitches from the block i can think of off top that look better than her. the only thing to me that makes her any better is she is PAID.
:loser: :nawty: :sshh: :loco: :sign_banhim: (about Beyonce Jay-Z sucks)

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 01:33:09 AM »
Jay-Z sucks and everyone wants to nut on Beyonce's azz  8)

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 01:35:29 AM »

and on her face too  ... for the aftermath: :loopaper:
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 01:52:22 AM »

and on her face too  ... for the aftermath: :loopaper:

;D 8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2005, 03:00:58 AM »
It's already funny that "the Big Jay-z" needs Game for some promotion!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2005, 03:18:56 AM »
It just shows how shit Hip Hop has gone if people class Jay Z as being the best  ::)

And how can he diss anyone's past

hawaiian sophie jaz
Sunshine video
 ;D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2005, 08:06:31 AM »
It just shows how shit Hip Hop has gone if people class Jay Z as being the best  ::)

Exactly. I call it the smart retard theory. Just because you are the smartest retard, that dont make you no fuckin genius. How the fuck could jay z be called great? Dont get me wrong, he got a few cuts here and there, but so does Chingy. big fuckin deal.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2005, 12:44:50 PM »
Wow I cant Believe ya'll Niggaz Hatin On Jay So much. Its Probably the same Niggaz that skim thru music. Maybe you dont like his style, but the give nigga his credit.  He Great. Go buy a fuccin Jay Cd And then make your judgment.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2005, 01:33:06 PM »
Fuck Jay-Z that nigga been around since the old school and couldnt give records away until PAC & BIG died cuz he bit all they shit.

even tho "Reasonable Doubt" is nice, you're right about that. no one cared about Jay-Z when Pac was killin him and Biggie was on top

when exactly did jay-z blow up anyways.  i never really thought he was anything special. 

hmmm...id say when he released "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it to Me)". for some reason everyone liked that song, then after that all his singles were big. then of course "Takeover" led to all this G.O.A.T. talk
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2005, 02:02:28 PM »
both suck ass. game cant rap for shit and jay-z has no room to talk, he was the one bitin pac. fuck both

same here both are overrated but still,jay>game

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2005, 02:11:22 PM »
Wow I cant Believe ya'll Niggaz Hatin On Jay So much. Its Probably the same Niggaz that skim thru music. Maybe you dont like his style, but the give nigga his credit.  He Great. Go buy a fuccin Jay Cd And then make your judgment.
If I wanted to listen to some Biggie or Pac lyrics I'll listen to Biggie or Pac or anyone else he's bit for that matter.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2005, 02:20:21 PM »
What if Jay decides to collab with Fitty and diss Game and Nas? and then Nas and Game make a wicked ass comeback, a song that goes down in the history books something like 600 bars   :o :o :o :o HAHA im still dreaming  :(

LOL
Im getting sick of all the Game beef. And this time it's not even his fault.
I'd be surprised if game retaliated, i dont think he wants to go down that path again.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 02:22:05 PM by ted187 »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2005, 03:16:34 PM »
man nobody really cared about pac till he went to jail,he wasn't really nothing before that,cats always seem to forget that,and jay ain't gonna end nobody career,and it's just so easy to get at game,he stay making himself a target of ridicule, ie butterfly on the face,rapping to ghostbusters with some wigger saying nigga on it,hell i'm surprized nobody ain't spoke out on jay calling him ignorant right now saying "there's a real war going on in iraq,how insensitive could someone be" but i guess thats just reserved for athelets like kellan winslow jr, ??? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2005, 04:39:15 PM »
man nobody really cared about pac till he went to jail,he wasn't really nothing before that,cats always seem to forget that,and jay ain't gonna end nobody career,and it's just so easy to get at game,he stay making himself a target of ridicule, ie butterfly on the face,rapping to ghostbusters with some wigger saying nigga on it,hell i'm surprized nobody ain't spoke out on jay calling him ignorant right now saying "there's a real war going on in iraq,how insensitive could someone be" but i guess thats just reserved for athelets like kellan winslow jr, ??? yell
Typical shit with that Pac was nobody till he went to jail or when he died stop bullshitting. And what the hell was the point of this post your just talking shit about everyone ???

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2005, 04:47:24 PM »
fucking jay z haters