Author Topic: Buck Leaving the Unit?????  (Read 667 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Buck Leaving the Unit?????
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 02:06:28 PM »
lol at those NWA reactions...really, did you actually manage to miss that simple point the guy made ::) ? He compared the possible outcome of the G-Unit members´ careers to those of former NWA members, he didn´t say Buck is on Cube´s level and Banks is the next Dre. And the idea of how the whole thing could turn out might not even be 100% wrong. I´ll give him a prop for overchallenging some intellects anyhow.

...and you spell that word "retarded"

ABN

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 04:06:40 PM »
lol at those NWA reactions...really, did you actually manage to miss that simple point the guy made ::) ? He compared the possible outcome of the G-Unit members´ careers to those of former NWA members, he didn´t say Buck is on Cube´s level and Banks is the next Dre. And the idea of how the whole thing could turn out might not even be 100% wrong. I´ll give him a prop for overchallenging some intellects anyhow.

oh wow what a huge spelling mistake ::) and you can´t compare how they left coz Dre left and made his first solo on his own and Banks has made one already(allthough he pointed out that already but it makes their situation hella different), Ren wasn´t close with Eric when he died(he said it himself) and Yayo is gonna get dropped so he´s not gonna be 50´s friend etc so you can´t compare the situations and is 50 gonnna get popped again? probably not and if he does get popped with 6 boydguards he´s hired the worst bodyguards in the business.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 06:36:55 PM »
If buck leaves the same thing happens like it did with N.W.A.

Game, Buck = Ice Cube (Go solo)
50 cent =Eazy - E (He get popped, and is death just like E)
Banks = Dre (Down with 50 for one more album, than he goes solo)
Yayo  = Ren (He will be 50's friend till dead , and the his career is over)

BHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH you get a prop fo making me laugh ahahah

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 06:45:53 PM »

makes sence

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 07:25:43 PM »
Buck don't like Game no mo, he waz even in a Magazine Talkin ANTI-Game AND he waz in 300 Shots.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 12:05:12 AM »
Why would Buck leave G-Unit money? Bad move if he does.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 01:02:01 AM »
I have always said this.Buck will end up with (UTP),and rap-a-lot,when its all said and done.mark my words on that.people dont know,but buck was fucking around with rap-a-lot back in the days,on a couple of songs, here and there...plus i personally think they style fits buck alittle better....he cant go now,cause 50 is paying to keep that nigga out of jail.so he gotta ride for now,or just be quit,and play his roll....but he gonna leave soon watch. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 02:12:48 AM »

you idiot! just like tony yayo,... lloyd banks has been friends with 50 before this rap shit.
lloyd banks will never leave g-unit.
the only people that would ever leave would be the people that joined the team after like game (who has already left), buck, spider, mobb deep, m.o.p. etc....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 02:16:35 AM by LAzoo »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 05:20:02 AM »

oh wow what a huge spelling mistake ::) and you can´t compare how they left coz Dre left and made his first solo on his own and Banks has made one already(allthough he pointed out that already but it makes their situation hella different), Ren wasn´t close with Eric when he died(he said it himself) and Yayo is gonna get dropped so he´s not gonna be 50´s friend etc so you can´t compare the situations and is 50 gonnna get popped again? probably not and if he does get popped with 6 boydguards he´s hired the worst bodyguards in the business.

point is that his post didn´t refer to the calibre/skills the MC´s have/had, so there was no "blasphemy" involved

secondly, you don´t know Yayo´s gonna get dropped, unless I missed something, but from all I know that´s speculation. Ren and Eazy weren´t close, but they were down and who says 50 and Yayo´ll have to be close. 50 could get popped again, it´s always possible, even with alot of security

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 03:07:03 PM »
Even though G-unit is ass leaving for UPT would be a bad move might as well just put his face on the side of a milk carton

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2005, 06:41:11 PM »
This is most likely a wack rumor, but if he left  id like it cuz YB is the only dude on G Unit I actually like

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2005, 06:09:15 AM »
wasnt it 50, yayo and banks in the first place? buck came afterwards... even if he did leave it aint like its effected the original g-unit, just the famous g-unit - IMO, so long as the original members (banks yayo and 50) are still in it, g-unit wont crumble

~ Westcoast News Network ~

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2005, 07:16:59 AM »
Nar, without Buck they'd be weakened for shiit... 50 sells, Banks sells but Yayo dosent... A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and Yayo's weak as f*ck...

Okka

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2005, 07:19:14 AM »

Wow dont say shit like that never compare Gunit to NWA!

Hell yeah, you should get shot for sayin some dumb shit like that fool...

G funker

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2005, 08:34:46 AM »

You understand it I don't say Banks or Buck are as  good as Ice Cube of course not. I  mean they both  in the begin of the career, both are populair as fuck, both wanna make more cash.