9 (30%)
Nug 5
2 (6.7%)
Nug 6
1 (3.3%)
Nug 7
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Out of all my WEED avatars, which do you think is dankest...?  (Read 608 times)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Out of all my WEED avatars, which do you think is dankest...?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 01:44:59 PM »
btw best looks to be 1 and 7 , i get look a like 7 all the time, gets you fuckin high all the time
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 01:47:03 PM »
i still want sometin like this tho ...

www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 01:48:50 PM »
i still want sometin like this tho ...

Yea, that just looks danker because it's a close-up...Good shit though.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 06:26:16 AM »
nug 7 looks just like the weed I always smoke, with those 'orange hairs'. nug 4 looks the sickest though.

LOL, almost all weed has orange hairs. I'm willing to bet that you don't get nug 7 on a regular basis, cuz it's some really expensive Kush...You probably just get some regular chronic that looks similar...

can't argue against that, Im not a weed-science-boy. all I can say that it looks really similiar.
nug 7 looks just like the weed I always smoke, with those 'orange hairs'. nug 4 looks the sickest though.

So what do you usually smoke on then, "Red hair"?
I honestly don't know lol. it's not like in amsterdam when you can go to some coffee shop and buy weed as if it was juice or something. couple weeks ago 2 homies went to amsterdam and brought some weed back home. the only types they could remember were white widdow and purple haze, the latter kinda blew.. was cheap tho, I think 12€ for 3 grams or some shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2005, 06:45:55 AM »
You should try black widow next time you go to amsterdam. Thats some real strong shit.

Throwback

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2005, 06:51:18 AM »
You should try black widow next time you go to amsterdam. Thats some real strong shit.
its white widow fool.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2005, 06:58:32 AM »
its white widow fool.

No its not whitewidow FOOL, you also got black widow and thats some strong shit. Dont try to be smart if you dont know nothing about weed. Just shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 11:56:34 AM »
i gotta say that the nugs sccit have been posting up have been cured a whole lot better than the ones JPM posted....even though dey some mad nice buds dey aint been grown or cut well really...you can tell from the leaves dere...dey shouldnt be dere...an by the greeness of it..they neva left the buds long enough for the chlorine to leave after the plant hand died....  8)

i voted two dat shit like sum bomb ass shit.....reminds me of stellar blue but i dunt think it is....

has anyone here smoked a bud called cheese?...it won the cannabis cup in dam last year..?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2005, 11:58:11 AM »
its white widow fool.

No its not whitewidow FOOL, you also got black widow and thats some strong shit. Dont try to be smart if you dont know nothing about weed. Just shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking.

he's right....u tryed super shiva?..dat shits dope too...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2005, 01:30:51 PM »
i gotta say that the nugs sccit have been posting up have been cured a whole lot better than the ones JPM posted....even though dey some mad nice buds dey aint been grown or cut well really...you can tell from the leaves dere...dey shouldnt be dere...an by the greeness of it..they neva left the buds long enough for the chlorine to leave after the plant hand died....  8)

i voted two dat shit like sum bomb ass shit.....reminds me of stellar blue but i dunt think it is....

has anyone here smoked a bud called cheese?...it won the cannabis cup in dam last year..?

I don't usually know the specific names of the bud I get, but a lot of the times I get this really dank chronic with a cheesy smell to it...I doubt it's the same shit though.

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2005, 12:59:46 AM »
Nug #4! As its drippin wit crystals! Although nug#2 is very photogenic.        8)

'Marijuana Shall Heal The World'

-chillmatic (Prophecy IX)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 02:33:07 PM »
i also voted for Nug 2, shit looks crazy! LOL @ Nug 6, it's like regular chronic, who'd choose that?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2005, 05:24:26 PM »
i also voted for Nug 2, shit looks crazy! LOL @ Nug 6, it's like regular chronic, who'd choose that?

LMAO@Regular chronic...Regular Chronic is NOT that light. That shit is called "Very Powerful"...It's a super dank strain...Here are the facts:

Origin: Power Plant/Afghani hybrid.
Look: Dense nugs covered with thick crystals. Well formed and perfectly matured. The THC crystals were at their peak, looking ready to explode!
Smell: Metallic/chemical scent is oddly appealing.
Taste: There was a bit of a metal flavor. Do I detect trace elements from the hydro?
Effects: Guess what? This shit is VERY POWERFUL! (How long did it take to come up with this name?) Nice quick high achieved with only about two tokes.
Overall: Even though it tastes a bit "hydro'd" I was still using this as my heavy hitter (strongest gear in my posession) last week. Excellent, long lasting high!

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2005, 12:32:44 AM »
number 6 has mold all over it i ahve to go with number two u know that purple shit got me floatin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 09:55:47 AM »
i pick what i have in my signature over any of that weed anyday. some of the 100% pure THC .

that bong to the left is PH(X) glass. hands down the best bong out there. if u guys arent using this, u guys are truly missing out.

Nice...How much does it go for?