Author Topic: Common performing @ UCLA on Sunday  (Read 264 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Common performing @ UCLA on Sunday
« on: September 21, 2005, 04:55:53 PM »
Free.  8)

Just one more reason why UCLA is the shit
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

We Fly High

Re: Common performing @ UCLA on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 06:42:40 PM »
i'll be there.

UAK

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 07:40:30 PM »
Hopefully you guys die in a stampede  :D

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 11:22:28 PM »
seriously? cool ill be there wearing a USC t shirt

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 11:28:44 PM »
ha, some guys @ my work were arguing about this, it seems that (according to the USC guy) UCLA is all bitter because USC got to host the NFL kickoff and had Kanye, Maroon 5 and Rhiana, and they kept rubbin it in to ucla students on the internet and at clubs and bars and stuff, so this is UCLA's big free concert deal tryin to match their thing i guess......it was funny, the USC guy kept taunting the dude and he didnt have any good comebacks, well i bet he wishes he knew this when he was out there arguing with the USC guy

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 11:39:35 PM »
ha, some guys @ my work were arguing about this, it seems that (according to the USC guy) UCLA is all bitter because USC got to host the NFL kickoff and had Kanye, Maroon 5 and Rhiana, and they kept rubbin it in to ucla students on the internet and at clubs and bars and stuff, so this is UCLA's big free concert deal tryin to match their thing i guess......it was funny, the USC guy kept taunting the dude and he didnt have any good comebacks, well i bet he wishes he knew this when he was out there arguing with the USC guy

Actually, UCLA does this every year LOL... it's called Bruin Bash, it's like a whole day of activities n shit for the students to start the year off... and at night they bring people to perform... last year it was Talib Kweli... I think the performance is only for UCLA students though...

In the spring they have another performance open to the general public... also free.... the spring that just passed, they had The Roots perform...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 11:42:58 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 11:43:56 PM »
Go Bruins ;D

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 11:53:20 PM »
UCLA > USC (in every way, except football.. lol)

If you can play football, or you're rich, you can go to USC... but you actually gotta know your shit to go to UCLA... here's the USC application...

http://www.danbala.com/dirck/lolv2/lolv2072.htm

LOL @ this fudgepacker

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 12:24:04 AM »
UCLA > USC (in every way, except football.. lol)

If you can play football, or you're rich, you can go to USC... but you actually gotta know your shit to go to UCLA... here's the USC application...

http://www.danbala.com/dirck/lolv2/lolv2072.htm

UCLA would have won last year if it wasn't for the stupid refs and their bad calls.

And also UCLA sports>>>> than any other college sports programs
#1 in combined championships from every sport.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 12:25:48 AM by BizzyR.I.P. »

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 12:37:57 AM »
luckily im a UCLA student for this fall quarter haha.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 12:51:48 AM »
luckily im a UCLA student for this fall quarter haha.

Good shit... yeah it's Common and some rock shit Thrice or something... didn't you get an e-mail about it?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 10:00:10 AM »
Jamal your bias towards UCLA is hilarious, LMAO @ you can just go to USC if your rich, what are you bitter that you never got to go to USC cause you didnt have enough money or what? cause thats what your makin it look like. USC is a a top school and everyone knows it.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 06:43:36 PM »
Jamal your bias towards UCLA is hilarious, LMAO @ you can just go to USC if your rich, what are you bitter that you never got to go to USC cause you didnt have enough money or what? cause thats what your makin it look like. USC is a a top school and everyone knows it.

LOL little hairball got his feelings hurt... the application thing was a joke, and I didn't even make it...

Bitter cuz I never got to go to USC? LOL I got in and they were offering me like 30 G'z in scholarships and grants, so it would've cost me the same as UCLA... I turned that shit down cuz UCLA is a way better school... I never said USC is a bad school, but it's not as good as UCLA... I got into a buncha other schools too, some better than UCLA as far as academic reputation goes, but I turned those down cuz UCLA is just better "overall" in my opinion...

Fact - Academic Reputation : UCLA > USC
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 06:54:45 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2005, 07:22:52 PM »

cuz UCLA is just better "overall" in my opinion...

and leave it at that, and its respectable, and LMAO @ hairball, too bad theres pic of me all over here, and seriously dude, your always clownin on others like they dissed your mom or somethin gettin all butthurt, you must have a rough life or something, always so negative and shit, sometimes i feel bad for you man

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2005, 07:47:54 PM »
You're the one that seems butthurt... as you said, I'm just clowning around...

Anyways, yeah we can leave it at that... the fact that it's better overall is my opinion... but when I say it's a better school as far as academic reputation... UCLA > USC = FACT.

LOL @ this fudgepacker