Author Topic: Common performing @ UCLA on Sunday  (Read 265 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Common performing @ UCLA on Sunday
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 07:53:52 PM »
seriously? cool ill be there wearing a USC t shirt

"Motherfuckers Doggy will die" - Sikotic

;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 08:01:43 PM »

;D

LOL... it's so funny when you see those nerds get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest shit... they act like there's some huge rivalry or something... faggot ass nerds come here from some hicktown and have a sense of belonging by attaching themselves to the school and saying "fuck the other school"... I find it funny when these fags have so much pride in their school... I just see it as get your degree, bone some hoes along the way, and bounce
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 08:54:06 PM »
I couldn't care less, I don't go to USC or UCLA so I'm pretty sure your not talkin about me, and I'm down for whichever that accepts me, hell I actually prefer UCLA cause its closer to me plus its cheaper. and btw that thing with brandon or sikotic as he known around here, was an inside joke

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 09:41:30 PM »
Nah I wasn't talking about you... I'm talking about the squares on campus who do that shit

Anyways... what you majoring in or planning on majoring in?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 09:44:35 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 09:50:43 PM »
Film, btw how did you get into UCLA, and what was your gpa?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 10:04:54 PM »
Film, btw how did you get into UCLA, and what was your gpa?

USC's film school is dope. What you mean how did I get in? Like if I got in out of high school or if I was a transfer? I dunno what you're asking.. but my GPA was like between a 4.2 - 4.3

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 10:06:43 PM »
yeah I was wondering if you went from high school or transfer and from you GPA im pretty sure now you went from high school

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2005, 10:16:45 PM »
yeah I was wondering if you went from high school or transfer and from you GPA im pretty sure now you went from high school

Yeah I went from high school.... you know what though... I've met some fucking retards who got in... I don't know, maybe they're just book-smart or something... but there are people here who don't seem to belong, and then I know people who are hella smart and got rejected... it's weird...  you got peepz with like SAT scores of like 1000 or some shit... being black or hispanic doesn't hurt lol

Anyways... if you got questions or want advice bout shit lemme know... lol one thing i can recommend for middle eastern peeps is to somehow include your ethnicity in your essay cuz we gotta check off white or asian... and both are kinda the largest groups on these campuses... I str8 wrote down all this shit about Taliban n shit lol they were probably like man this kid faced some fucking hardships

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2005, 10:25:27 PM »
LMAO, yeah apparently those application essays are a huge part

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »
If you're gonna do Film... USC, UCLA, FSU, and NYU are pretty good... I dunno if you wanna go out of state though... it's gonna cost you the same as USC anyways lol... but yeah I think the application process is even different for the film school (at UCLA)... it's considered like it's own school n shit

LOL @ this fudgepacker

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 12:27:51 AM »

;D

LOL... it's so funny when you see those nerds get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest shit... they act like there's some huge rivalry or something... faggot ass nerds come here from some hicktown and have a sense of belonging by attaching themselves to the school and saying "fuck the other school"... I find it funny when these fags have so much pride in their school... I just see it as get your degree, bone some hoes along the way, and bounce
Exactly, That is how I see it as welll. Just curious...what is ur major?
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2005, 12:43:28 AM »
Jamal your bias towards UCLA is hilarious, LMAO @ you can just go to USC if your rich, what are you bitter that you never got to go to USC cause you didnt have enough money or what? cause thats what your makin it look like. USC is a a top school and everyone knows it.

LOL little hairball got his feelings hurt... the application thing was a joke, and I didn't even make it...

Bitter cuz I never got to go to USC? LOL I got in and they were offering me like 30 G'z in scholarships and grants, so it would've cost me the same as UCLA... I turned that shit down cuz UCLA is a way better school... I never said USC is a bad school, but it's not as good as UCLA... I got into a buncha other schools too, some better than UCLA as far as academic reputation goes, but I turned those down cuz UCLA is just better "overall" in my opinion...

Fact - Academic Reputation : UCLA > USC

Community College is the way to go - I GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL, seriously, fafsa and grants and scholarships are all money i use for rent and gas now - my fees came out to $36 after the BOGW - then i get a $800 check twice a semester, i get lucky with books too, it seems that i always meet people who let me trade books with them, so i never pay more than $200 in books -
All i need to worry about is the 2 years im going to need to pay when i transfer

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2005, 12:46:49 AM »

;D

Exactly, That is how I see it as welll. Just curious...what is ur major?

Business Economics with a minor in Accounting... I wanna do another minor but I'm not sure what yet... most likely Global Studies

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2005, 12:51:54 AM »
Jamal your bias towards UCLA is hilarious, LMAO @ you can just go to USC if your rich, what are you bitter that you never got to go to USC cause you didnt have enough money or what? cause thats what your makin it look like. USC is a a top school and everyone knows it.

LOL little hairball got his feelings hurt... the application thing was a joke, and I didn't even make it...

Bitter cuz I never got to go to USC? LOL I got in and they were offering me like 30 G'z in scholarships and grants, so it would've cost me the same as UCLA... I turned that shit down cuz UCLA is a way better school... I never said USC is a bad school, but it's not as good as UCLA... I got into a buncha other schools too, some better than UCLA as far as academic reputation goes, but I turned those down cuz UCLA is just better "overall" in my opinion...

Fact - Academic Reputation : UCLA > USC

Community College is the way to go - I GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL, seriously, fafsa and grants and scholarships are all money i use for rent and gas now - my fees came out to $36 after the BOGW - then i get a $800 check twice a semester, i get lucky with books too, it seems that i always meet people who let me trade books with them, so i never pay more than $200 in books -
All i need to worry about is the 2 years im going to need to pay when i transfer

Yeah... you could do that at Cal States as well...

I could go to UCLA for free if I choose to commute... but I don't wanna deal with the 405 traffic... and it's hella fun living on campus.... all these bitches that don't gotta worry about their parents or curfews or any of that bullshit.... you can seriously just pick up the fone at 2 in the morning and tell some girl to just come over your room... tap it and she leaves... that's the beauty of it... all these bitches feel like they're finally free so they wanna experience the dick with no hassle, no strings attached

Yo even if you transfer... you might still be able to go for free.. if you commute... otherwise if you decide to get an apartment by the school.. you probably gonna need some loans

Right now... everything total costs like 20k a year... tuition, room/board, books, etc... that's how much I'm getting... out of that like 15-16 is grants/scholarship... and 4-5 is loans... so I'll only owe like 20k total for 4 years at a good university... and you don't gotta pay shit back until you graduate... no interest until then... and then you make like 100 dollar/month payments... it's a pretty good deal when you consider everything
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 12:54:38 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker