Author Topic: We're in the middle of the flood! I'm desperate  (Read 299 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: We're in the middle of the flood! I'm desperate
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 08:30:04 AM »
hope rest of the world helps rebuilding romania, fuck this weather shit, nature is getting back on us.

plus Romania is poor as hell. Thereīs a small upper class (from what I know, but Iīm pretty sure itīs the way I say) and a huge segment of people who are REALLY poor by european standards. When the shit happened in Switzerland it was of course horrible for those who lost their houses, but you could tell the vast majority (only real poor people live in the cities here) were not gonna die from it or stay homeless for long. In Romania I guess itīs even much more fucked up, same as for the poor in NO

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 11:57:37 AM »
hope rest of the world helps rebuilding romania, fuck this weather shit, nature is getting back on us.

plus Romania is poor as hell. Thereīs a small upper class (from what I know, but Iīm pretty sure itīs the way I say) and a huge segment of people who are REALLY poor by european standards. When the shit happened in Switzerland it was of course horrible for those who lost their houses, but you could tell the vast majority (only real poor people live in the cities here) were not gonna die from it or stay homeless for long. In Romania I guess itīs even much more fucked up, same as for the poor in NO

You have no idea how much truth you just said...
But do you think other countries give a fuck about Romania? Hell no..they don't care about this poor country at all, they just gonna let us drown...and i'm serious about it!

i have news to post, but they cutted off my home  internet (not payment..but not me, they others...) so i can't say nuthin right now

i'm on a freaking internet cafe tryin to read my mail ...but that's another topic...let's stick to the flood
Yeah, it is nature revenge or God's? (actually God never revenges but what i meant is that he's upset on us) we made too much evil

hope to see you soon homiez! thank God it didn't rain last days..because that will mean to drown my house basement (i'll post a pic with my house when i can) and i hope it won't rain like they say on weather news
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005, 01:37:29 PM »
funny thing is broke ass romania will get a lot less money donated than rich ass america
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005, 02:54:31 PM »
Damn, sorry to hear that man :( Stay up man I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005, 04:18:34 PM »
funny thing is broke ass romania will get a lot less money donated than rich ass america
he said it himself, nobodyīs gonna give a shit and thatīs probably true to at least a certain extent. Look, on 9/11/01, fewer people died from terrorism than from malaria, itīs not the same, but itīs kind of a similar pattern and you canīt do a lot about it