Author Topic: Ironic how top republican leaders are all being investigated for wrong-doing  (Read 744 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe this is just coincidence, or maybe it says something about the party as a whole but.... I'm pretty sure this administration just set the record for having top leadership being investigated for illegal activity at the same time.

The Majority Leader in Congress - Tom Delay has been investigated multiple times already for ethics violations and more continues to leak about the fucked up shit he's done.

http://news.google.com/news?q=tom%20delay

The Majorty Leader in the Senate - Bill Frist is being investigation for insider trading

http://news.google.com/news?ie=UTF-8&q=bill+frist

and George Bush's Number One Pal in the Whitehouse and most trusted advisor is being investigated for intentionally outting an undercover CIA agent for political retribution against her husband. 

http://news.google.com/news?ie=UTF-8&q=karl+rove

Ya, I know... innocent until proven guilty, but the irony is a bit too much. 

---

and for more see the links above. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 03:49:15 PM by Ant »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I’m not surprised in the least seeing how Republicans are dirty, corrupt, greedy, dim-witted, heartless, cruel, racist, selfish, murderous scumbags.

UAK

I’m not surprised in the least seeing how Republicans are dirty, corrupt, greedy, dim-witted, heartless, cruel, racist, selfish, murderous scumbags.

Don't forget bible reading white christian scum  :D ;D loser.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
September 28, 2005
DeLay Is Indicted and Forced to Step Down as Majority Leader
By DAVID STOUT

WASHINGTON, Sept. 28 – Representative Tom DeLay of Texas, the powerful House Republican majority leader, was accused by a Texas grand jury today of criminal conspiracy in a campaign fund-raising scheme.

Mr. DeLay was indicted on one count charging that he violated state election laws in September 2002. Two political associates, John D. Colyandro and James W. Ellis, were indicted with him.

The indictment of Mr. DeLay, while not entirely unexpected, still reverberated through the Capitol. The House Republican rules require a member of the leadership to step down, at least temporarily, if indicted.

Late this afternoon, Representative Roy Blunt of Missouri, the majority whip, was appointed temporary House majority leader, with David Dreier of California, the chairman of the Rules Committee, designated to assist him. Earlier in the day, Republicans on Capitol Hill said Speaker J. Dennis Hastert intended to appoint Mr. Dreier to take over for Mr. DeLay.

A conviction on the felony charge against Mr. DeLay, 58, carries a maximum sentence of two years in prison.

J Bananas

^^^
do you even voice your real thoughts?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And Liberals are lazy, hypocrtical, dumb, no life, rude, scared, worthless, disrespectful,  bureaucratic, pussies....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 06:58:56 PM by Machiavelli »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And Liberals are lazy, hypocrtical, dumb, no life, rude, scared, worthless, disrespectful,  bureaucratic, pussies....

Liberals?  Those adjectives fit  politicians, both democratic and republican

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

LOL at any conservative on a hiphop site, ur public enemy number one homie in hiphop culture, death to the right wing
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL at any conservative on a hiphop site, ur public enemy number one homie in hiphop culture, death to the right wing

You're an idiot.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're an idiot.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

You're an idiot.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
and ur all a bunch of fags if u support people like Bush and Cheney, i got 120,00 dead civilians in iraq im speaking for.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Co-sign.  Word.  Maybe they feel giulty for being so immersed in black hip-hop culture that they try to overcompensate by posting up pictures of white rock artists (on a hip-hop website) and advocating the political views of right wing pundits.  Views that are "passed down" as news, from horn-rimmed glasses wearing men who work "up there" in confrence rooms where the air is permeated with old Bob Hope jokes.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

Co-sign.  Word.  Maybe they feel giulty for being so immersed in black hip-hop culture that they try to overcompensate by posting up pictures of white rock artists (on a hip-hop website) and advocating the political views of right wing pundits.  Views that are "passed down" as news, from horn-rimmed glasses wearing men who work "up there" in confrence rooms where the air is permeated with old Bob Hope jokes.

for real homie, Like Tupac said "if u walked a mile in my shoes then ud be crazy too/with nothing to lose"

its easy to live in denial when u have always lived a life of comfort

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and ur all a bunch of fags if u support people like Bush and Cheney, i got 120,00 dead civilians in iraq im speaking for.

::)