Author Topic: Juventus FC won the 9th consecutive game! New incredible record!  (Read 558 times)

acbaylove

Re: Juventus is breaking all the records!! 8 Serie A wins and running..
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2005, 04:50:44 PM »
I'm pretty positive you will remain in the Serie A, man. You just have to suffer till the end, like last year.

Intriago33

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2005, 05:00:42 PM »
I'm pretty positive you will remain in the Serie A, man. You just have to suffer till the end, like last year.

I hope you're right, but taking 1 point from 6, against Ascoli and Treviso isn't too positive.

Last year we had Frey and Gilardino, this year we have Lupatelli/Bucci, and Dedic/Corradi. It's a big difference, them two players single-handedly kept us afloat last season.

Fingers crossed though.

acbaylove

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2005, 05:05:32 PM »
Yeah, i know that making just 1 points against Treviso and Ascoli is horrible. But those teams are wack and they'll probably finish 17th and 18th, so..

acbaylove

Re: Juventus FC won the 9th consecutive game! New incredible record!
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2005, 03:33:50 PM »
It ain't finished yet: another big win today, against Sampdoria. 2-0. Trezeguet and Mutu.
27/27 points. Coming next: AC Milan.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2006, 05:06:53 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Roma break record with 11th win 

Roma broke the Serie A record for consecutive wins in Italy's top flight with a 2-0 victory over Lazio.

The previous record was jointly held by Juventus (1931-2), AC Milan (1950-1) and Bologna (1963-4).

But goals from Rodrigo Taddei and Alberto Aquilani sealed the historic victory for Roma.

"We've made history - in terms of a one-off achievement I'd say it's the biggest thing I've done in my career so far," said coach Luciano Spalletti.

"It was a great way to complete this sequence. Lazio were very tough opponents.

"We've got a group of players that works. Even when they are missing their captain (Francesco Totti, out with an ankle injury), these lads have shown they can fill his shoes."

The result leaves Roma fourth in the league, but still 16 points behind leaders Juventus.

"It's a shame we dropped so many points at the start of the season. At least we're making them up now," said Spalletti.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2006, 05:13:38 PM »
They just tied with Inter, so the record is over. 11 wins, incredible. Gotta give props to them. But Juventus has broken too many records too, this year.

39 straight games scoring at least once.
10 away wins out of 14 games.
13 home wins out of 14 games.
73 points out of 84.
1st place occupied since day1 of the previous season (66 straight games).

We've dominated this Scudetto.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2006, 05:20:08 PM »
impressive is the word
NO MORE WAR

Intriago33

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »
yep Juventus are invincible in Italy, but I don't look into the top-half too much.
messina 0-1 parma, and we're up to a very good 14th place with 6pts on the zone, with just 10 games remaining  ;D.

acbaylove

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »
Another Juventus records: we've allowed a total of only 2 goals in the 2nd 45' of our 28 Serie A games. That's probably the most impressive one.