Author Topic: Craigslist  (Read 89 times)

J Bananas

Craigslist
« on: September 30, 2005, 11:17:07 AM »
How many of u guys frequent this site? its a fuckin gold mine for pretty much everything in your area u need to know. I got a free couch, a temp job and plenty of hookers numbers off this place its tight. craigslist.com they have a  boared for pretty much everywhere in America and tons of international locations, check it out.

J Bananas

Re: Craigslist
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 11:40:17 AM »
yeah homey I use it all the time, I be gettin mad snass off Casual Encounters some of these Eurpoean squares could use it.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 11:42:33 AM »
dood why u gotta hate on europeans

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 11:43:53 AM »
my bad kain i didnt know there was already a thread. dipset

UAK

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 12:03:39 PM »
my bad kain i didnt know there was already a thread. dipset

Nah I was just showing it to you  :D

Dope site.

San Diego ;D
For Free!!!
2nd year Dental Hygiene students from Southwestern College are looking for patients! We have started Fall semester in our brand-new 2-million dollar facility in National City. Comprehensive exam and treatment include: cleanings, oral x-rays, oral cancer screenings, oral health recommendations, and FREE bag of clean mouth-maintenance goodies! Appointment times are Monday evenings, OR Wednesday mornings, OR Friday afternoons; and MUST plan to attend 3 to 6 appointments that are 1 1/2 hours long. We need RELIABLE patients to help us toward our goal! The experience is rewarding and beneficial to you, as we take the time to guide you to your best oral health. Please us send an e-mail with your name, age, phone # and the last time you had your teeth cleaned, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment, or call (760) 271-1193. (don't worry if it has been a while-we especially need those volunteers with heavy tarter build-up!)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 12:08:24 PM by K A I N »