Author Topic: Dear Marinka...  (Read 768 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Dear Marinka...
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2005, 07:40:52 PM »
You're a good guy, man. I know I wouldn't have the patience to break it down to a girl that nicely and politely. I don't know too many guys who would.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 11:00:06 PM »
You're a good guy, man. I know I wouldn't have the patience to break it down to a girl that nicely and politely. I don't know too many guys who would.

Uhhh...
I tried telling you the gentile way, but you just didn't get the message. Now to me, this isn't purely about the outside, although I'm not the type to fall in love with curly haired females with male looks.

Nicely and politely?  ;D

im fuckin confused, but i think having an internet girlfriend is a lil weird.
Me too. In no way you should consider her a internet girlfriend of mine. Just some random obsessed stupid ugly ass female.

Maybe the letter wasn't all that self explanatory, because a lot of people seem to kinda misunderstand the point :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »

Uhhh...
I tried telling you the gentile way, but you just didn't get the message. Now to me, this isn't purely about the outside, although I'm not the type to fall in love with curly haired females with male looks.

Nicely and politely?  ;D

Hey man, honesty too  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2005, 12:07:28 AM »
isnt Marinka in russian for Marina but for a lil gurl? and LMAO at the email man

DAYUM

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2005, 12:13:41 AM »
LMAO some people have no shame...

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2005, 12:27:26 AM »
i already predict this one to eventually grow to be one of wcc's most memorable thread. i sense the potential.

could you imagine this butch ass bitch trying to send an upskirt. fucking see a dick or somethin.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2005, 02:22:02 AM »
i already predict this one to eventually grow to be one of wcc's most memorable thread. i sense the potential.

could you imagine this butch ass bitch trying to send an upskirt. fucking see a dick or somethin.

Yeah but that ain't what makes this situation so funny.... the fact that this cyber Don Juan here thinks it's normal to have a girlfriend on the internet... and then write her a long ass e-mail about shit not working out to get the point across instead of just blocking her ass or something.... and this dude still doesn't see anything weird with that.... I dunno man... I guess some people just have A+ internet personalities to take advantage of
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 06:36:12 AM »
LOL this didnt quite turn out the way you wanted, huh!

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 07:36:09 AM »

Yeah but that ain't what makes this situation so funny.... the fact that this cyber Don Juan here thinks it's normal to have a girlfriend on the internet... and then write her a long ass e-mail about shit not working out to get the point across instead of just blocking her ass or something.... and this dude still doesn't see anything weird with that.... I dunno man... I guess some people just have A+ internet personalities to take advantage of
^HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 08:14:08 AM »

props on your, ehem, impact in this thread, but you´re twisting facts. There´s no evidence at all she was an "internet girlfriend" of his, she just molested him and sent him upskirts and shit. The other thing is that he took is time to write her a long ass e-mail. And lol at the video

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 09:23:41 AM »
lol, who got clowned more? That Marinka girl or Elevz

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 12:35:31 PM »

lol, I know it wasn't me who got clowned (apart from by ignorant fools like Jamal who won't even bother trying to understand the situation...)

By the way, Kill, she WANTED to show me her upskirt bollocks through the webcam service on msn messenger, but I had to turn her down. I never let her get that far.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 03:07:36 PM »

lol, I know it wasn't me who got clowned (apart from by ignorant fools like Jamal who won't even bother trying to understand the situation...)

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... and you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news.... and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with... seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore... what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)... after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit... you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that... lemme guess... I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2005, 03:14:19 PM »

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... and you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news.... and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with... seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore... what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)... after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit... you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that... lemme guess... I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?
LMFAO PWNEDDD!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 04:01:21 PM »
transsexual with down-syndrome

Perfect fuckin description lmfao

THA SAUCE HOUSE